Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 14 June, 2011, 07:25:06 AM
QuoteIf you get anywhere near a coherent position, please let me know

Fair enough- if you're determined to misunderstand (I assume on purpose) what I'm saying to this extent, then there's no point carrying on this conversation.

Come on, Rich - don't be like that. I was having fun debating here with you.

I have to say that I don't understand what you're saying. Do you think that homeopathy has any merit whatsoever or not? You post a YouTube clip of Mr Benneth with the implication that he's talking rubbish and then suggest that he must know what he's talking about. Please forgive me, but how can both be true? He's either talking rubbish or he isn't. (Although, I suppose he could be compared to a Star Trek nerd; someone who knows a very great deal about something that is essentially a fiction - is that what you're saying?)

Just to be clear, my position is that I honestly don't know whether homeopathy has any merits or not as I have never used it and I don't know anyone who has. I'm reluctant to either dismiss it out of hand or to believe it without question. My position is that there seems to be evidence suggesting homeopathy may be efficacious in certain cases - how and why this might be so, I don't know.

What is your position? Explain it to me like I'm stupid (which I am, to be honest).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Look at this rubbish:

Israel nukes Fukushima:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fAmK7HlepA4J:crisisjones.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/israel-nuked-fukushima-sure-as-hell-for-them-looks-that-way-cj/+israel+nukes+fukushima&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.co.uk

It makes a claim then provides nothing at all to explain it other than "It sure looks that way"

Garbage. :lol:

[I sort of know whos website it is and they asked if i wanted to contribute to it.I didnt reply as i wasnt interested and i only visited it to read what info there was about Israel nuking Fukushima which turned out to be nothing.The author is in my opinion a twat who had a habit of launching verbal attacks and abuse on all and sundry for no apparent reason on another websites comments section]

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 06 June, 2011, 06:43:38 PM
"Pay your debt (which we created out of nothing) or we'll seize your country."

I can hear you laughing at that idea from here. I laughed too, because nobody would ever be stupid enough to even suggest such a thing, would they? Except that it's already starting to happen. Greece has been told that if it doesn't pay back its loans quickly enough, the bankers will move in to collect taxes from the people - stripping the Greek government and people of the power to control their own destiny. Who will lose their sovereignty next? Portugal? Spain? Ireland?

It's way past time to begin to see that banks like JP Morgan and the IMF (amongst others) are enemy forces and debt is their weapon of conquest. Would you like your country to be owned by a banking consortium? Because it's coming - if we don't stop it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-bailout-will-require-loss-of-sovereignty-2011-5

This means countries effectively going into receivership with the banking cartel being the receivers.

I was just reading elsewhere that Bilderberg were concerned about the state of the Eurozone and countries like Greece defaulting and the collapse of it and what you are talking about here is definately possible as its alright to say they should default but the bankers may very well let it all collapse and capitalise on the fallout of the collapse of the Euro by taking direct control of their spending and tax revenue etc etc for the foreseeable future as in being administrators/receivers with each country being in receivership.Or they will use the imminent collapse of the Euro as the pretext to take complete control.

The Budget will be decided by them while the acting Chancellor of the Exchequer and the treasury in our case simply rubber stamp everything on behalf of the banking cartel.The bankers wont do it themselves as they will get the civil servants of a bankrupt nation to do it for them.

The eurozone could have been designed to fail as part of a problem-reaction-solution as the idea of a single currency linked to seperate countries is otherwise deeply flawed because the constant bailing out of individual nations by others within the Eurozone and the US is simply unsustainable in the long term because countries cant keep borrowing to plug a hole which isnt getting any smaller.A currency that is linked to individual economies is flawed because if one or two or more countries are close to bankruptcy then it has an effect on all the other eurozone members which would not be there if they all had their seperate economies so having them all sharing the same currencies creates a much bigger problem and creates more instability and more debt which might have been the plan all along.......

Since no jobs are being created it means no recovery all the while this situation is allowed to continue but i dont see it happening here yet as the UK has a fairly strong service sector which is about the only thing keeping it going for the time being.....

Its seems like the Eurozone was planned to coincide with the planned/manufactured depression.

The single currency was supposed to bring stability not instability which was probably reverse speak as those who planned it all out must have realised this as its obvious so i see it as a problem-reaction-solution but wether the Euro is replaced by something else remains to be seen but if its left up to the bankers they will do the above and keep the Euro for the time being as the alternative isnt up and running yet.

There is only one permanent solution to this problem or the problem of the banking cartel.

The Legendary Shark

I think they want to destroy the dollar and replace it with the amero first. Then, down the line, when Africa gets the Afro and Asia the Asio it'll be easier to roll the whole lot up into the Mega City One like Cred.

I also half suspect that this current financial crisis is actually spinning out of control of even the economic engineers who set it all up. This debt is spreading like wildfire and it needs to - the whole system needs to burn down to ash so we can return money creation and control to sovereign governments again. Let the banks who lit the fuse burn, that's what I say.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 June, 2011, 09:17:06 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 13 June, 2011, 09:07:06 PM
What this all amounts to is an untested hypothesis...

There are many untested hypotheses in science. The Big Bang theory, black holes, the brain as the seat of memory.

Except they have been tested.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Crisis Jones

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 June, 2011, 08:19:33 PM
Look at this rubbish:

Israel nukes Fukushima:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fAmK7HlepA4J:crisisjones.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/israel-nuked-fukushima-sure-as-hell-for-them-looks-that-way-cj/+israel+nukes+fukushima&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.co.uk

It makes a claim then provides nothing at all to explain it other than "It sure looks that way"

[I sort of know whos website it is and they asked if i wanted to contribute to it.I didnt reply as i wasnt interested and i only visited it to read what info there was about Israel nuking Fukushima which turned out to be nothing.The author is in my opinion a twat who had a habit of launching verbal attacks and abuse on all and sundry for no apparent reason on another websites comments section]

You know Peter, for someone who spends all of his time attacking people, you really are not very good at it.

I placed all of the facts on the table, and you did not look at a single one, you simply engaged in your normal personal attacks without addressing a SINGLE fact.

You are one disappointing individual!

Now, maybe you should move on to another forum, as you normally do when you have been discredited.  ;)

-Crisis Jones

Crisis Jones

Oh, to set the record straight, I NEVER asked you to contribute to the report Peter.

I invited you to comment on the original reports and articles put out by the highly qualified researchers and writers at the Crisis Jones Report.

Jealously is so unattractive....... 

The Legendary Shark

To be honest, Israel nuking Japan doesn't seem very feasible, practical or profitable. I haven't read the whole report yet, but one thing I can tell you is that lots of explosions look like mushroom clouds. You can get a spectacular mushroom cloud just from throwing a snowball into a tub of burning oil.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Crisis Jones on 16 June, 2011, 01:28:21 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 June, 2011, 08:19:33 PM
Look at this rubbish:

Israel nukes Fukushima:

You know Peter, for someone who spends all of his time attacking people, you really are not very good at it.

I placed all of the facts on the table, and you did not look at a single one, you simply engaged in your normal personal attacks without addressing a SINGLE fact.

You are one disappointing individual!

Now, maybe you should move on to another forum, as you normally do when you have been discredited.  ;)

-Crisis Jones

Firstly out of decency i apologise for linking to your website here and the comment but you did say distributer it so i did.I dont feel good about it in retrospect.I should have commented there instead of here.

You claim that every one of those points is a fact when its not but why let facts get in the way of something that claims to be a fact ?

Your points:

1: I do not spend all my time attacking people where you know me from and the only commenters i have ever attacked are trolls which you have been witness to and i rarely resort to personal attacks attacks when arguing even with trolls because i win by arguing as you know.But i dont keep scores and constantly brag about it like you do constantly each time you appear.before it gets too personal i will leave it at that.

All my comments are archived and so are the responses to them.All the proof i need is there.

The last time you appeared it was yet more insults to all and sundry and personal attacks when you linked to your website the other day to plug it and really my patience snapped as i was just tired of it.
I did rubbish your article without explaining why so thats right that you called me out on that but the majority of the time i comment and explain my reasoning and this is all logged.

I will add a comment about this here that partly explains my thinking.I am not buying the idea that this all originates from Japan offering to provide enriched uranium to Iran as it was official and had US approval and it involved the IAEA and the UN etc etc and the CFR etc.So its not like it was a covert operation so it does not make sense that Israel would attack Japan for that reason as if Israel didnt have any say in it in the first place and if Israel didnt want them to then they could have stopped that program anytime they liked without resorting to bombing nuclear facilities.If it was a threat to going to war with Iran as the Japanese wanted to see peace with Iran then Japan would have been warned not to and i dont see that Japan would have put its own people and country at risk by going a head with it.

Iran rejected the offer anyway.

France and Russia previously offered to enrich uranium and they werent bombed.

I wont be going anywhere as i havent been discredited  or moved on from any forums so i dont know where you get "Normally do" from.Never been discredited.

Lastly about contributing all i recall is an invite to your website a while back along with 2 others which was to contribute as you specifically wanted my comments and thats what i meant and you know that i am not a highly qualified researcher. I am not the jelous type either.

Thats it but i had to reply to your comments as i had no choice but again i apologise for rubbishing your research in the way that i did.

I am really curious how you traced my comment here as unless i am missing something i tried various searches that would provide a link to my comment here that didnt produce any results.It took you a day to find it so you must have been either searching for it or monitoring how many links you get to your website and web traffic etc. :-\

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

GordonR

"...a fight between two bald men over a comb." - Jorge Luis Borges

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 June, 2011, 10:45:13 PM
I think they want to destroy the dollar and replace it with the amero first. Then, down the line, when Africa gets the Afro and Asia the Asio it'll be easier to roll the whole lot up into the Mega City One like Cred.

Isn't the Mega City One cred just for Mega City One though, not a federal or unified currency?

Doesn't matter anyway, all currencies are contracting as are all economies, exponential growth eventually leads to exponential contraction. We live in a finite world and there's only so much the greedy few can extract for themselves without putting any back in.

No matter who's pulling what strings or if the strings are now all tangled as to not even matter anymore, the strings will eventually be cut so the limp puppet falls in a heap- we will be returning to very base level societies unless the magic vacuum-energy-making machine is discovered.

The Legendary Shark

I wonder who does create and control the money supply in MC1? It's hard to envisage the banks having as much power over the Justice Department as our contemporary banks have over our governments.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]