Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Well, I'm not frightened of any of you pussies...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Stan

I see I have missed an 'epic' thread. For shame, T-Mobile and your requirement of cash for services rendered.

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 July, 2011, 11:19:40 PM
Well, I'm not frightened of any of you pussies...

And I am scared shitless of the shark, he only lives a short local train ride away (once he escapes the village of the damned). I randomly open my curtains to see if I ca catch him lurking in the garden.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

And well you should be. I'm close to you even now - so close, in fact, that I just stole an "n" from your last post...

Bwa ha ha haaa
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trout

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 July, 2011, 07:08:10 PM
Anyway it appears they have both flounced off, thereby spoiling the betting in the 'Hi-Ex Handbag at dawn sweep stakes'  ::)

Oi! I haven't flounced off at all!  :)

It wasn't so much the threat that bothered me. It was the potential it had to spoil Hi Ex, which is a great, family-friendly event. I would have just backed down from any conflict, anyway. Why end up in a cell in Inverness when you could be drawing obscene comics in a hotel bar?

- Trout

COMMANDO FORCES

Peter won't be coming to Hi-Ex, as he politely asked me to remove him from the list for the Hell-Trek!

TordelBack

Ah now this is getting (GETTING?) silly. 

The Legendary Shark

Yes, this is getting silly and I feel partially responsible because it all seemed to kick off because of this thread that I made.

So, I've had an idea. Why don't you both come to the Yap Shop tonight and hash it out properly in real time chat? It seems a shame to be cancelling Hi-Ex tickets and settling into patterns of enmity for what is really a storm in a teacup. You don't have to do it in the main room if you don't want, a private room can be opened and I am more than willing to act as a mediator if that will help.

The "Truth" is that sometimes people fall out. It's not the end of the world and it's not irrevocable. The longer you leave it, though, the harder it becomes to get past it. I hope you will give the idea some consideration.

www.paltalk.com (download and install the software for free, follow the sign-up instructions and find the room under: Miscellaneous/Other/Rowdy Yates Block Citizens' Yap Shop.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Matt Timson

To be fair, I think that Rich has told Peter that he's not welcome.
Pffft...

TordelBack

Quote from: Matt Timson on 13 July, 2011, 08:46:58 PM
To be fair, I think that Rich has told Peter that he's not welcome.

Hardly something that gentlemen couldn't sort out between themselves. 

The Legendary Shark

I obviously wouldn't want to speak for Rich, but I think it's more the attitude that's not welcome, not the person.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 July, 2011, 08:54:44 PM
I obviously wouldn't want to speak for Rich, but I think it's more the attitude that's not welcome, not the person.

Bit of both, to be honest.

The Legendary Shark

Hardly anyone's been in the Yap Shop tonight. I hope my suggestion hasn't put people off dropping in.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]