“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

Truely brilliant.

Cheered me up no end.
"Trust we"

TordelBack

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen*.  Top marks Jared!

*Sheltered life taken as a given.

Richmond Clements

QuoteThat's one of the funniest things I've ever seen

Yup.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Fer Christs sakes, I take a wee holiday and everyone loses sight of what this thread is about.

The government have secret surveillance devices implanted in yer belt loops and all you people care about are yer opinions. Y'all need to get real
You may quote me on that.

M.I.K.

Are these secret surveilllance devices machine washable?

I don't normally wash my belts. But I bet the washing machine industry is in on this.

The Legendary Shark

Social Media Targeted by Pentagon for "Strategic Communication"

"Earlier this week Old-Thinker News reported on statements made by Pentagon contractor and "perception manager" John Rendon regarding the manipulation of internet content algorithms with the intent to "shape belief sets." In further revelations, the Pentagon has unveiled on Thursday a project developed by DARPA that will utilize social media as an information warfare tool."

Continued at: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Social_Media_Targeted_by_Pentagon_for_%E2%80%9CStrategic_Communication%E2%80%9D/14749/0/0/0/Y/M.html
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 July, 2011, 12:59:50 PM

"Earlier this week Old-Thinker News reported on statements made by Pentagon contractor and "perception manager" John Rendon regarding the manipulation of internet content algorithms with the intent to "shape belt loops."

Fixed that for ya!
DDT did a job on me

vzzbux

And so the belt loop theory starts.

Far too many loops to be a coincidence. You may be onto something Proudhuff.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Apparently these wee things on the ends of our laces are called Aglets.

A more accurate name would be tiny microphones

The Legendary Shark

Aglet mikes are old hat, it's all about those insidious little RFID chips now. They want to put them into everything; food packaging, clothing, money... you. They want all your details and finances to be contained on this little chip, which will be implanted in your body. They'll be able to track you with it 24/7 and shut off your access to public transport, services and even your own funds. Chilling ideas, all packaged and presented to us as being for our own safety.

I don't often quote the Bible for obvious reasons, but here the most appropriate words can be found: "16   He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17  and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 July, 2011, 01:16:21 PM
I don't often quote the Bible for obvious reasons...

The most obvious being that a 2nd C nutjob holed up on a rock in the Dodecanese is unlikely to have much useful to say about 21st C data collection, other than to unintentionally infect it with the same obfusticating mystical twaddle as the rest of his hateful scratchings.

The Legendary Shark

Then again, some modern nutjob holed up in a corporately-funded secret laboratory somewhere might have read this obfuscating mystical twaddle and thought it was a good idea for furthering the evil goals of his hateful masters.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 July, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 July, 2011, 01:16:21 PM
I don't often quote the Bible for obvious reasons...

The most obvious being that a 2nd C nutjob holed up on a rock in the Dodecanese is unlikely to have much useful to say about 21st C data collection, other than to unintentionally infect it with the same obfusticating mystical twaddle as the rest of his hateful scratchings.

But did he wear a belt?
DDT did a job on me