“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

I don't like posting just to say "lol" because it seems like a complete waste of everyone's time. That said, however:

lol  :lol:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

... I wouldn't take that from Mr la-di-dah Gunnar Graham!

I, Cosh

I remember when bar codes were the number of the latter day beast.

On the other hand, when I go out to my mum's I ride past big open spaces which were all factories when I were a lad.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Good one!

Funnily enough I was noting vacant commercial properties on my way into work this morning - I counted six in a row in a formerly bustling suburban area, with the run only halted by a letting agents office.  All bar one (a one-too-many Starbucks) had been occupied at the end of last year.  S'all getting a bit depressing.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: The Cosh on 19 July, 2011, 03:43:13 PM
...big open spaces which were all factories when I were a lad.

That's the visible sign of what using private money is doing to society. When the banks create money for a loan, they do not also create the interest.  The money to pay the interest must therefore come from converting real assets into money. This leads to inflation, fewer holidays, poorer food, cheaper materials and a smaller, richer elite. With social money you'd have more industry, more retail, better services and a much bigger and wider elite.

Return the power to create and control the money supply to government (and entrust government to the will of the people) and you could reverse this decline for ever.

This has been a political post on behalf of the Blind Optimism Party.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Speaking of optimism, articles like this really give me heart for the future:

Muslim Victim Of Post-9/11 Hate Crime Calls On Texas To Spare Life Of His Assailant

"I strongly believe what Mark Stroman did was a hate crime because of his ignorance. He was not capable of distinguishing between right and wrong. Otherwise, he would not have done what he did," Bhuiyan said. "The way my parents raised me and the way my faith teaches me, no one has a right to take another human life. Islam does not allow for hate and killing."

Full article here: http://tinyurl.com/3nx4pjf
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: Proudhuff on 19 July, 2011, 02:05:01 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 19 July, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 July, 2011, 01:16:21 PM
I don't often quote the Bible for obvious reasons...

The most obvious being that a 2nd C nutjob holed up on a rock in the Dodecanese is unlikely to have much useful to say about 21st C data collection, other than to unintentionally infect it with the same obfusticating mystical twaddle as the rest of his hateful scratchings.

But did he wear a belt?

Snake belts - could you ask for a more visible sign that this is all part of a scheme devised by a Set sect dating back before history itself (enshrined, for example, in the Old Testament one of the key ophiophobic tracts). The belt itself represents the snake, the belt loops therefore symbolise the forces working to oppress the serpent worshippers. When one undoes the trousers (ritually reversing the Ouroboros of the closed belt) in order to engage in fornication* one is almost literally setting the trouser snake free.

Only a high level adept of Set would be able to wear the snake belt on their hat and the whole of It Ain't Half Hot Mum, therefore becomes a form of mystery play in which the foolish Imperialist British army run around making fools of themselves, while Bearer Rangi Ram manipulates proceedings from the sidelines whilst maintaining an aura of innocence. The wink is tipped because he is in fact played by a white British actor (albeit one born in India who could speak Hindi).

I hope this has helped make the scales** fall from your eyes.

* Unless you are going for a quick knee-trembler round the back of the offie.

** See
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Not only is he holding a snake, he is also wearing a belt :o  :-X
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

A cold-blooded ruthless reptile largely untouched by evolutionary progress since the beginning of time - and a snake.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

James Stacey

Quote from: Emperor on 19 July, 2011, 05:08:38 PM
Snake belts - could you ask for a more visible sign that this is all part of a scheme devised by a Set sect dating back before history itself (enshrined, for example, in the Old Testament one of the key ophiophobic tracts). The belt itself represents the snake, the belt loops therefore symbolise the forces working to oppress the serpent worshippers. When one undoes the trousers (ritually reversing the Ouroboros of the closed belt) in order to engage in fornication* one is almost literally setting the trouser snake free.

Only a high level adept of Set would be able to wear the snake belt on their hat and the whole of It Ain't Half Hot Mum, therefore becomes a form of mystery play in which the foolish Imperialist British army run around making fools of themselves, while Bearer Rangi Ram manipulates proceedings from the sidelines whilst maintaining an aura of innocence. The wink is tipped because he is in fact played by a white British actor (albeit one born in India who could speak Hindi).

I hope this has helped make the scales** fall from your eyes.

* Unless you are going for a quick knee-trembler round the back of the offie.

** See

If it wasn't a European belt design I'd have been onboard with this :D