Main Menu

All we are saying, is give scojo a chance.

Started by JimBob, 17 December, 2002, 05:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

I'm resisting the urge to say "I told you so". I would also like to add that old habits die hard, and some seemingly dead habits can ressurect themselves faster than Judge Death in a monster truck. That said I would like to wish "fanman" all the best for Christmas, a time traditionally associated with sad lonely people commiting suicide. Enjoy, you little f*cker.

Jim_Campbell

"You don't back down on bans."

Quite. I'd also just like to point out that Scodge has squandered more second chances than ... ooh, the similie escapes me.

Bear in mind that he's also pulled this sh*te on alt.comics.2000ad and more Yahoo groups than you can shake a stick at.

I'm sick and tired of wasting bandwidth on even reading his tedious dribblings, never mind wasting time on trying to reason with him.

I'm sorry - it's not like he's twelve and actually likely to mature and grow up. How many more chances does he need to prove what an immature prat he is ...?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Matt Timson

DREDD (CONT'D)
What devilment is this?  I seem to be talking in the most unlikely manner.  I sound like a complete twat!

Death laughs chillingly.

JUDGE DEATH
Foolsss. You think I am bound by mere poor writing abillity?

What are you? Why are you doing this? What is it you want?  My sweet Grud, what manner of creature are you that you can make me sound like Captain America- only less interesting?

JUDGE DEATH
You need to ask? Are you ass mired in ignorance ass you are sssteeped in sssin?  I am the mighty Sscojo- tremble before the might that iss my mightinesss!

Death circles above the skedway. Judges look up.  They pray.  For a.  Longer.  Sen.  Tence.

Don't get one.

And then Deathy breaks out the Monster Truck- YEEHAW!!

Cockspur...
Pffft...

critter

OK, I'm not the biggest fan of dear ol' Scojo. But give him one last chance.

Will

W. R. Logan

Hasn't the fact that he's blown it twice been enough, he's still sending the odd rant to the 2000AD newsgroup. Personaly I'd wipe his scripts from this site as its still the main thing he goes on about. Remove the scripts and let him host them himself. I cant believe that considering all the hassle that they have caused (there cant be many people here who haven't had scojo ranting to them about their comments) that they still have a place on the site.

Wipe him out, all of him.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.http://www.offroadduvall.com/wanker_of_the_month.htm">

stodge

can i reply to jims message here as i can't reply from his original.

jim, please refrain from messing with scojo's name like that as scodge is very like stodge and you are making me very nervous about getting ostracized by association..... :o)

there is only one scojo (thankfully) and i beleive he's just been banned again......

and there was much rejoicing....

2000AD Online

Tommo

I'm not Scojo! The "O" at the end is coincidental.

GordonR

Wot he said.

I think it was a mistake putting the scripts on the site in the first place.

I think subsequent events have more than proven that opinion to be justified.

I think it's time the scripts came off the site, and then hopefully we'll never hear anything more about them again.

jock

seconded I'm afraid- the guy is just plain offensive.

Jock

El Spurioso

Agreed.  It's not that the scripts should be removed because they're rubbish - I've seen far worse from other people, to be completely honest - but because their presence is synonymous with annoying prattly bollocks from their author.  No more chances.

First one to suggest starting a poll gets a paper-plane in the eye.  This is one of those administrative decisions that should really have been take a looong time ago.

Art

They could always be deposited in the fan section of "Argue With Scojo". Then, whenever he quits the list he can take them down, and put them back up when he inevitably rejoins it two hours later.

Trout

For Christ's sake.

I'll say it again: talking about Scojo encourages Scojo.
As I said at Shedcon and Dreddcon, when we were inevitably talking about him again, we have got to give it up.

Comments end.

Oddboy

The poll (started by Scojo himself back in June - perhaps you should paper dart his eye out) currently shows:

Yes, he won't do it again 13%
No - he has already had enough chances 62%
Only if he can prove on the newsgroup, etc that he can behave 25%

Lets try to get the "No" option up to 100%
Delete the film scripts
Don't just maim him, kill the ******' ******
Better set your phaser to stun.

Quirkafleeg

Totally agree with the above.. send him back to ArgueWithScojo were he belongs. Although many have made good humour from ripping apart his scripts, it's time to lance the boil. Ban him completely, burn his village, tear up his crops, salt the earth and never let his name darken this place again.