Main Menu

up for a trade?

Started by BlackThrash, 23 November, 2003, 05:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackThrash

If anyone has the Dredd or Rogue Trooper board games up for trade I have a set of Biotronic Stickers as given away with Prog 2.Top left sticker is missing(the I am Biotronic one).Good condition though it appears they have been peeled and replaced by some eager Earthlet in the 70's.
Nice condition to put with a Prog 2 that doesnt have any gift

Leigh S

I have numerous copies of the Dredd boardgame, so I'm sure I could put together a complete set or two... going to Dreddcon?

BlackThrash

well
I was hoping to, until I checked the flights and found out that it'll cost me over ?300 return for me and the wife...thats cash I could be spending on original artwork, so....
no

Wake

I have a spare Rogue Trooper game which I think is complete and a spare Judge Dredd game which is missing 1 card. Perhaps Watcher and I should combine forces at DreddCon so both games could be posted together.

Wake

Leigh S

Good idea Wake - I seem to recall I also have spare copies of the RPG if you're interested BT (the books if not the box, though quite likely the box as well)

Wake - email me and let me know which card you need - I'm going to go and sort out my stuff - I may well have a spare set for BT and a spare card for you.

BlackThrash

Sounds like a plan, Wake.
So, who wants the stickers posting to 'em?
Drop me a mail Wake