Main Menu

A move to the Radback

Started by Gavin_Leahy_Block, 15 April, 2010, 01:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

As some of ye know, I'm heading off to Australia Saturday morning. I'll be gone for for about a year, but this will depend on the work out there. With work very quiet here at the moment and my last job finished when management decided that the lab was no longer needed. I am hoping that there will some more opportunities in Australia and a change of scenery will be nice too. I'll probably be off the board for a while, but I'll make an effort to drop by once I'm somewhat settled.

Splundig Vur Thrigg
Gavin

COMMANDO FORCES

Take care Gavin and keep an eye out for the Judda ;)

Trout

Hoagy

Hey Gav, hang in there boyo! Safe journey man. Good luck!!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

TordelBack

Very best of luck, Gavin.  The brother moved over nearly 14 years ago, and has never looked back.  Hope it goes as well for you, and please send plenty of remittances.  We need them.

Colin YNWA

HAve fun over there Gavin. And don't forget to keep leaving those parcels of thrill-power for the lucky folk down under.

locustsofdeath!

I'll miss you here and in the chat room, Gavin! Best of luck in your transition and be safe on your journey. Let us know how things are going ASAP.

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

Take care Gavin, and pop back in here when you can!

Kerrin

Bon voyage Gav!

Check out Brisbane while you're in Oz. A mate of mine moved there several years ago and you couldn't shift him with explosives now. Seven single women to every single bloke.  :thumbsup:

Pete Wells

"Leahy for OZ!"

Take care sir, let us all know when you're settled cobber!

uncle fester

All the best for the big adventure Gavin!

Jim_Campbell

All the best, Gavin -- may fortune look kindly on you.

I've always thought of you as one of the board's good guys, not at all like the rest of this shower of c*nts. :-)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

Good luck in pastures new, we'll always have Servicegate. Ta ra.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!