Main Menu

New Poll: Which would you rather eat?

Started by 2000AD Online, 17 October, 2005, 07:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

"Vegetarianism is inherently wrong. "

I heartily agree, sir. I've got no problem with eating the odd meal that just doesn't have any meat in it, but vegetarian "food" is an abomination.http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/327028b.jpg">
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Noisybast

See? Even pictures of vegetarian food can't be trusted!

Wils

I also notice that 'minge' is conspicuous by its absence in that poll. I'm not entirely certain where it falls in the vegetarian debate, though. ;)

SamuelAWilkinson

"Apple pie is a dessert pie, and therefore not directly comparable with a baguette. (Unless there's a dessert baguette that I'm not aware of?)"

You'd be surprised. I recently spotted an array of desert wraps located adjacent to my beloved prawn mayo sandwiches today...
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Noisybast

Well, some vegetarians do eat fish.

Did I just type that out loud?

Wils

Or perhaps they get around it by calling it a 'one bean taco'?

P14

yes 'some vegetarians', we're talking about real ones here

Queen Firey-Bou

bah, if you'd been in the hotel kitchen with 20kilo of high venison yesterday you'd all turn veggie pretty fast, trust me.

i'd rather eat cake, reading comix, wearing boots, drinking beer, on a bed of fresh flowers, surrounded by an aura of cosmic love. actually.

LARF

"i'd rather eat cake, reading comix, wearing boots, drinking beer, on a bed of fresh flowers, surrounded by an aura of cosmic love. actually."

Can I join you?*

* (I'll make a chocolate fudge cake)

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm, only at a respectable distance across the room... with chocolate fudge cake.

Quirkafleeg

>Vegetarianism is inherently wrong.

Hitler was a vegetarian... case closed.

Queen Firey-Bou

what ? you mean i can blame 23 years worth of salads for all those acts of genocide ive commited? excellent.

Tweak72

Well, some vegetarians do eat fish.

No they don?t. If you eat fish or any other animal you ARE NOT a vegetarian because you are eating an animals flesh (but eating eggs and cheese is ok as long as the cheese don?t have any animal fat in it) this also extends to the wearing of animal products that derive from the killing of animals (leather basically but wool is ok as the animal don?t die when its sheared) any one who says they are a veggie who says "oh but I eat Fish" is a namby pambie cop out who is just trying to look good and probably eats sneaky bacon serines and meat pies every day
Next week The Vegan Army: Their shoot to kill human?s policy
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Bhuna

Back to the Vote!

You can't beat a nice meat & potatoe pie, chips & gravy with tomato ketchup over it.

mmmmmm-mmmmm!!

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Queen Firey-Bou

tweak, ive had 23 years of listening to that sort of stuff.

i cannot stand food fashism or any fashism in any form.

if i want to eat fish, or horses eyeballs, & call myself a vegetarian whilst wearing a hat made from skinned third world children & their pet goats, i damn well will. i don't have to justify my moral or immoral stand, or change the words i use to describe it, to anyone.

"hello, are you a vegetarian? "
" why no, apparently, but i gave up meat 23 years ago & raised 3 kids without meat, but that leather sofa i rescued from the dump makes me a carnivorous bastard, apparently "