Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 February, 2017, 10:26:58 AM
We managed to grab a bite to eat in the world famous Pete Wells Pasty Emporium, sorry Pete, you lost out in breaking his Pasty Cherry  ;)

As you can see, we did it the posh way and ate inside.

Is that a Steak Bake you're holding? If so: good choice. One of my favourite grabs from pastry shops...

Dunk!

Quote from: Mikey on 09 February, 2017, 10:37:38 AM
I presume the Novotel session is 3 till late? I'll see you there at some point I expect - I'll actually be arriving between 3-4 but am at the moment intending on heading over to Gosh! for Pat and Kev's signing thing before I take a sip o' liquor.

Myself, I'm going to the Moomins first, 'cos, you know, priorities.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

COMMANDO FORCES

Sadly they had none ready, so I went for the Chicken instead :D

Rately

Massively jealous of all those attending.

Have a bloody great weekend everybody!

PlanetReplicas

For the 2000 AD 40th we're running a raffle - 5 exclusive prizes can be won - here's one of them - a 42cm tall Henry Flint Movie DREDD!
You get 5 tickets ( so one for each prize) for just £5-
More prizes later!

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Molch-R

We've been informed of work on the London Underground that will affect attendees travelling to Hammersmith this Saturday.

The Hammersmith / Circle lines east of Edgware Road will be partially shut, along with the District line between Edgware and South Kensington.

Attendees can still use the Piccadilly / District lines as normal to get to Hammersmith, or get onto the Hammersmith line at Paddington Station (Bakerloo / Circle).

Please check the TFL website and plan your journey accordingly.

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startdate=2017-02-11&endDate=2017-02-12T23%3A59%3A59&dateTypeSelect=This+weekend

Bolt-01

Hawkmumbler

Molch-R

Bolt-01

Hawkmumbler

Old Tankie

Goaty

It maybe snowing this Saturday! Have fun creeps!

COMMANDO FORCES

Good job Rebellion booked the anniversary under cover then  ;)

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!