Main Menu

Free Postcard with Judge Dredd Megazine 305!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 01 December, 2010, 02:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

Borag Thungg, Earthlets!

Judge Dredd Megazine 305 - on sale 8 December 2010 - will include a free postcard, one of two designs that will be randomly inserted into the issue. So you could either get Liam Sharp's scrotnig Necropolis pin-up, or Ben Willsher's zarjaz multi-character image.

Also in this issue: a complete Xmas Dredd story by Al Ewing and Liam Sharp, the return of Insurrection by Dan Abnett and Colin MacNeil, the start of Samizdat Squad by Arthur Wyatt and Paul Marshall, the climax to Simon Fraser's Lilly Mackenzie, plus Liam Sharp is interviewed, there are reviews of Bryan Talbot's Grandville Mon Amour and John Hicklenton's 100 Months, and more. In the bagged graphic novel this month it's Strontium Dogs: Return of the Gronk by Garth Ennis and Nigel Dobbyn!

Splundig vur Thrigg!

COMMANDO FORCES

For Drokks sake that's two I'll have to buy now unless a kind soul will let me have their different one, if they don't want it  ;) (Is there a beg smilie)

Colin Zeal

You can have mine CF. I don't keep these things so it's no use to me.

SmallBlueThing

COMMANDO FORCES

uncle fester

Emperor

I'm sure I'll be back here begging for a spare of the other one too ;)

One thing though - are these postcards or posters? I might have been mistaken but I thought it was the latter and the test suggests as much: "Liam Sharp's scrotnig Necropolis pin-up" (and the file name for the other is "Definitive Xmas Poster lighter.jpg") or do we get the poster plus one of two postcards too?? I may have missed a memo or mis-read the one I got or I've mis-remembered it all.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mardroid

I'm hoping I'd be able to see through the packet to see what I'm getting...

I'm particularly taken by the Dredd/Death/Anderson one.

I don't usually buy a hard version of the Meg*, but I might for this. It being Christmas like.

*Or the Prog for that matter, any more. (If I'm up town I sometimes grab it but I don't go out especially like I used to.) I'll get the hard copy of the Christmas edition though.

Spaceghost

Subscribers usually get both when there's a variant don't they?
I want both!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

locustsofdeath!

Someone can have mine, too. I'll post which one I get and the first to PM me can have it.

Zarjazzer

Why that x-mas poster/postcard wouldn't look out of place in one of the forums art competitions. :D

Looking forward to 305.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

SmallBlueThing

Er, CF, i actually meant I'll want both too...

SBT

Proudhuff

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 01 December, 2010, 03:57:43 PM
Someone can have mine, too. I'll post which one I get and the first to PM me can have it.

Same here!
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

Cheers Tharg!

If anyone wants mine, I'm happy to write your name and address on the book and stick a stamp on it before posting it to you.
We never really die.

mygrimmbrother

*crosses fingers* Come one Ben Willsher come on Ben Willsher!