Main Menu

STEVE BUSCEMI is Judge Death

Started by Tarantino, 04 July, 2004, 04:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

I've just finished watching Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead and apart from this being a classic movie, it stuck me that STEVE BUSCEMI would make a perfect Judge Death. This may have been suggested before, as I usually bring up topics that have previously been discussed but I will take that chance.

If the producers did not want to use animation or special effects to create Death, then STEVE BUSCEMI would be ideal, just stick a bucket on his head and your off. I think this would be ideal casting, just like Patrick Stewart playing Proffesor X, he was born to play the part. I think this is what STEVE BUSCEMI career has been leading up to.

If STEVE BUSCEMI was not available then Gary Oldman would also be good, in fact there's very little between them.

Tarantino

Link: http://www.crazy4cinema.com/Actor/buscemi.html" target="_blank">http://www.crazy4cinema.com/Actor/buscemi.html

DavidXBrunt

Erm...what's this got to do with Prog 2?

That aside that's a very, very good suggestion.

Floyd-the-k

Buscemi gets my vote. Gary Oldman is a great actor but too energetic for Death, I reckon.
  Things to do in Denver is indeed brilliant

Mr D

Death: Why am I Judge Death? Why can't I be Judge Mortis?

Fear: Oh shaddap

Death: No, it's alright for you, you've got a cool name: Judge Fear! Why am I Judge Death?

Nausea: Cause your touch causes death, alright??

Art

Beeks

I want to be judge fire...why can't I be judge fire?
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Max Kon

SM: If you want to pop over to my place you can be judge fire, all you need to bring is some boos, I have the lighters.

Bico

Yes, I agree, Graham Norton Would make a fine Judge Death.  I am drunk as I write this.

Devons Daddy

yes steve has the look.
though he may play it a bit humourous. he tends too at times.
he has the look of being someone you would not want to be your neighbour.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

ARRISARRIS

...he'd certainly make a great youn Sydney Dea'th...

Art

Though of course  Larry Grayson probably been maturing nicely. Stick a bnch of animatronics in him and he'd be a fine Judge Death.

Conexus

what about Christopher Walken ? (as Death)

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Willem Dafoe

No other reason bar that he's a creepy looking individual. And my comedy suggestion is Keanu as Death. Wooden, Souless and work driven.

Keanu Death:THE. CRIME. ISSSS. LIFE. THE. PENALTY. ISSS...WOAH...

Dudley

Christopher Walken gets my vote.

But really it should be the guy who played the third victim in Se7en, who

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

is the paedophile kept starving in bed for a whole year.  The actor's unnaturally thin and that's really what's needed.  Can anyone find a picture?

Thread Zero

But really it should be the guy who played the third victim in Se7en, who

Michael Reid MacKay, who also played Jason 143 in X-Men 2.