Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Denton

sounds like a good idea to me. I'm in.

Woolly

Definately up for this  :thumbsup:
You're a great man, Sharky! Good call.

Jon

I think I was first blown away by Ron Smith when I saw his work on Pirates of the Black Atlantic, with Captain Skank. Probably one of the first artists along with Mick McMahon to really get me drawing.

I'll certainly try and contribute something, and what a fantastic idea.

The Legendary Shark

Thanks for all your support, guys, but we need more! Especially droids...

If you know anyone who might be interested, please email them and let them know about this project - the more the merrier! The submission email address is thanksron@gmail.com and the deadline (at least for now) is December 31st this year.

By the way, if anyone still hasn't seen the Supersquirrel Undefeated "get well comic" we did for Carlos Ezquerra, you can download it from here (54.75MB).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

blackmocco

I'm in for something. Good ol' Ron...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

SKD

Nice one Mr. Shark. :thumbsup: I'll get my crayons out.

Stew.

Darren Stephens

I want to do something, too. Maybe a poster, unless someone has a one page strip idea they need drawing up!  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

David Frankum

Hi. I'm in. Should have my submission in over the next day or so. Ron is a massive influence on me. Very much looking forward to saying a long over due 'thank you' :)

David Frankum

Legendary Shark,
Hi. Have you received my submission/ contribution? Thought I'd best check that you got it safely.

The Legendary Shark

Just a reminder that this project is still on-going. I haven't had many contributions yet, but I'm sure they'll come. David, I think I did (eventually) email you back.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

David Frankum

Yes, you did. Thank you. All the best with the project. I will spread the word (without Ron knowing, of course) the best that I can  :)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Just got an email from a Very Big Name offering a contribution...

Response up to now, though, has been disappointing. Please spread the word. Please contribute.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

Putting something together for you now ... It's privilege to contribute.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]