Main Menu

Judge Dredd fact checking

Started by Cyberleader2000, 21 November, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 22 November, 2018, 12:58:19 AM

Cyberleader2000's talent entered fan-lore and made the prog – not many can claim that prize.

when did that happen again?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Funt Solo

Quote from: Richard on 22 November, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
Jesus Christ, learn to fucking spell.

Sure 'n' that'll fix things.  OR
I bet he's never heard that before. OR
Would you take that tone with PJ Maybe?

That reminds me ... did you hear the one about the dyslexic devil worshiper?  He sold his soul to Santa.

---

On topic: in emergencies, the stub gun has been issued to Justice Department personnel.  Cuts through anything, but has a tendency to explode.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

BTW, I believe one instance of Cyberleader's linguistic validation can be found in Prog 1682, an episode of The Talented Mayor Ambrose, courtesy of the great MacNeil (along with shout-outs to Roger Godpleton, Commando Forces and others).  So not to be sneezed at!

There was a rumour 'Arsom' also featured in the Dredd movie alongside classic appearances like Goaty and Joe Soap's avatar, but I don't remember if I ever saw it.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 November, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
BTW, I believe one instance of Cyberleader's linguistic validation can be found in Prog 1682, an episode of The Talented Mayor Ambrose, courtesy of the great MacNeil (along with shout-outs to Roger Godpleton, Commando Forces and others).  So not to be sneezed at!

I love Colin MacNeil.  I love Tour Of Duty. I miss Godpleton:

Steve Green

Quote from: Richard on 22 November, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
Jesus Christ, learn to fucking spell.

From the forum rules

"Disagreements: From time to time you will disagree with eachother on certain subjects - please try to respect other peoples views and if you wish to enter into debate, provide reasonable arguments for your differing viewpoint and do not resort to personal attacks, flames, harassment or insulting.
Sometimes you may not be able to win an argument through the sheer stubborn nature of your opponent - it's their perogative if they want to believe that the earth is flat. Rather than get worked up about it or insult them, it may be better to just walk away.

Ignorance is Bliss: If you really can't stand someone there is always the ignore button , which will hide their posts from view.
You can easily un-ignore a user, or even view their posts content while they are ignored. Try it out!"

Cyberleader2000

:-\
Quote from: Frank on 22 November, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 22 November, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

I love Colin MacNeil.  I love Tour Of Duty. I miss Godpleton:

what happened to Godpleton?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

He worked hard to get himself banned through the medium of gross images, let's put it that way. Little did we know he was just sharing preview pages from Infestinauts!

JayzusB.Christ

He showed us a photo of Goaty yawning.  Something like that,anyway.

I seem to remember Tharg mentioning 'arsom' in the Nerve Centre too.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Squaxxdom's number one Pynchon fan observed that Bane's mask resembles clawed fingers stretching an anus to improbable width.

This was not the image he chose to illustrate his point:

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 November, 2018, 09:05:47 PM
He showed us a photo of Goaty yawning.  Something like that,anyway.

I seem to remember Tharg mentioning 'arsom' in the Nerve Centre too.

dont sopose any ones going to of that arsom.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Steve Green

Quote from: Frank on 22 November, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Squaxxdom's number one Pynchon fan observed that Bane's mask resembles clawed fingers stretching an anus to improbable width.

This was not the image he chose to illustrate his point:

Now having flashbacks to poor oblivious Riz Lateef showcasing 2012 Olympics logos that viewers sent in, with one of them being pretty much that.

At least it's usurped the Gallery music from association with the Deerhunter for me.

Cyberleader2000

I might of fucked up justas depearment did not have the dark judges imprisioned till after nacroplis right?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Frank

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 25 November, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
I might of fucked up justas depearment did not have the dark judges imprisioned till after nacroplis right?

Judge Death was imprisoned at the end of his first appearance.

The Dark Judges showed up to free him in the sequel, then ended up imprisoned alongside him.

Anderson was tricked into freeing them in her first solo story, but they ended up back in the bottle at the end of that, too.

Then they were freed for Necropolis. Three of them were captured at the end of that story, but Judge Death escaped to go on his own wee series of adventures for the next 20 years while his pals stayed locked up.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Frank on 25 November, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 25 November, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
Anderson was tricked into freeing them in her first solo story, but they ended up back in the bottle at the end of that, too.

They're not imprisoned as such at the end of that story but banished to a random limbo dimension (that [spoiler]Kraken[/spoiler] later brings them back from).
@jamesfeistdraws

Funt Solo

++SPOILERS++

Oh, now I remember: Kraken is the ex-Judda, right?  So Dolman is ... just a Dredd clone?  I've gotten so mixed up with Dredd clones.

So, there's Dredd and Rico to start with.  Rico gets killed.

Then later there's Kraken, who gets killed.

Then later there's Rico II.  And Dolman?  And the female one.  (Maybe I need to re-read everything after Necropolis.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++