Main Menu

New Poll: How often do you have a shower?

Started by 2000AD Online, 02 March, 2008, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

I dunno, how often does it rain?

***place soapdodging weedgie joke here***

Only if you are a Paisley Skunk

Roger Godpleton

I almost always bathe once a day and if I don't I feel like a failure.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Queen Firey-Bou

never mind bloody showers, theres a burst water main here & no water and not enough for a bloody cup of tea, and its bloody raining, i demand a tax rebate !!!

Dunk!

Once a day for me. I thought everybody showered or bathed once a day?

Explains so much.
"Trust we"

Peter Wolf

You get some types who do shower once a day but in the morning when they get up.

What is the point in that ?

Why not wash before you go to bed ?

Or do both.

The best showers are the type that blast your skin and sting a bit.

Anyone sat in a Steam Room for half an hour or so ?

You feel clean inside and out after that.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Queen Firey-Bou

when in towns & citys i feel the need for a shower or 2 a day, stinky dirty polluted air yuk !

But up here i don't feel the need, theres the soaking from the elements everytime one pokes a nose out the door, theres no other humans for 73 miles, its too bloody cold to wash, and showering might damage the hairshirt & make the barbed wire rusty.

Slippery PD

You get some types who do shower once a day but in the morning when they get up.

Not that I want to talk about my washing habits, but you do realise you loose a lot of sweat when sleeping?  Id rather have a shower in the morning, you dont have to worry about have a wash before and after sleeping, and it has the advantage of waking you up as well.  

Yer "cleanish" Slips

Peter Wolf

"when in towns & citys i feel the need for a shower or 2 a day, stinky dirty polluted air yuk ! "

London does that to you and its true about not washing where you are as i found the Lake District was the same.

"Not that I want to talk about my washing habits, but you do realise you loose a lot of sweat when sleeping? Id rather have a shower in the morning, you dont have to worry about have a wash before and after sleeping, and it has the advantage of waking you up as well. "

Yes you are absolutly right thats why i said do both but to shower only in the mornings makes no sense to me unless you dont get dirty.

Its the perfect way to wake up.

I am not that sweaty but i like to go to bed feeling clean.I hardly sweat even in hot weather.

Original Source Tea Tree and Mint Shower Gel is the best.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death