Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apestrife

Quote from: abelardsnazz on 28 March, 2018, 06:36:06 PMThe stories listed are Debris, Wolves and The Forsaken - but Debris has already appeared in volume 55. Hmmmm.

Perhaps it's Payback, rather than Debris. The one where Dolman beats up judges from the corps. Fits the bill.

abelardsnazz

Blood of Emeralds is another cracking volume, stories and art are top notch. Could be up there as one of the best issues for me.

Tomwe

Next two:

QuoteDAY OF CHAOS: AFTERMATH

Mega-City One has been left reeling from the Day of Chaos, a co-ordinated viral attack by Sov terrorists that killed an estimated 350 million citizens. A catastrophe of this size finds Justice Department's resources stretched beyond breaking point as criminality runs rife amongst the rubble. Can Dredd and his fellow Judges take back control after the metropolis's darkest hour?

LAWLESS

Badrock is a frontier mining community on the colony world of 43 Rega, a mudball planet in a neglected corner of the galaxy. But it was here, five years ago, that the combined forces of Mega-City One stopped the Zhind invasion. Now, the remnants of the war lie rusting out in the badlands, and for the town to survive it needs help from the Big Meg – help such as colonial marshals to keep some semblance of order in this lawless place. Badrock is forever on the verge of tipping over into outright chaos, and Marshal Metta Lawson is the woman charged with bringing it under control...

abelardsnazz

Cool. Think that more or less wraps things up, as we already know the last issue will be War on the Streets, there's another Anderson volume, and I'm sure I read somewhere that Enceladus would be appearing.

Not sure that'll leave any room/theme for The Graveyard Shift (unless that's in WotS?) and Pirates of the Black Atlantic, so hoping for these in the 2000AD collection.

davidbishop

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you! - to learn The Soul Sisters will not be part of the Judge Dredd Mega-Collection. Obviously the series is being held over for a 2000AD Ultimate Collection extension volume, appearing alongside Canon Fodder...  :lol:

The Monarch

i swear to god i must be the only person in the world who likes canon fodder

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: The Monarch on 04 April, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
i swear to god i must be the only person in the world who likes canon fodder

I liked Canon Fodder please don't tell anyone. I have no respect around here as it is

robert_ellis

In the 2018 World Cup Panini sticker album you can have a sticker of yourself made up - with room in the sticker book for it. Surely when you make it to the finish line of a Hachette series they could offer a personalised book - volume 91- you choose! Junker! Maniac 5! Armoured Gideon! You decide!

davidbishop

Quote from: robert_ellis on 04 April, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
In the 2018 World Cup Panini sticker album you can have a sticker of yourself made up - with room in the sticker book for it. Surely when you make it to the finish line of a Hachette series they could offer a personalised book - volume 91- you choose! Junker! Maniac 5! Armoured Gideon! You decide!

The Soul Sisters! Dead Man Walking! The Straitjacket Fits! All the classics...  ;)

IndigoPrime

I remember little about Soul Sisters, but it can't be any worse than the crud in that Heavy Mob volume.

The Monarch

i really want a straightjacket fits pamphlet too :lol:

dweezil2

Quote from: davidbishop on 04 April, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you! - to learn The Soul Sisters will not be part of the Judge Dredd Mega-Collection. Obviously the series is being held over for a 2000AD Ultimate Collection extension volume, appearing alongside Canon Fodder...  :lol:

Regardless of the artistic merits of Cannon Fodder, you can't dispute that it's a wholly (holy) successful play on words!!!  :lol:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Klegg Bait

I only collect some volumes of these, but I'm feeling a bit sad that we are nearing the end.

robert_ellis

Just subscribe to the marvel series if you don't like things finishing!
The extra ten volumes had been strong. I hope the reprinted Vol 80 does happen soon!

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: robert_ellis on 04 April, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
In the 2018 World Cup Panini sticker album you can have a sticker of yourself made up - with room in the sticker book for it.

I've done that for the last 3 sticker books. First one was of my Son. The next two of my dog...wearing my glasses...in a football shirt  :-[