Main Menu

2000 AD is now Global!

Started by 2000AD Online, 19 December, 2007, 10:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakara

Ah now THAT'S better!

He looks like a giant perverted roadie though, but...surely that's the point?

I, Cosh

I thought it was a great image, but Langley's mean bears a passing resemblance to that version Mister Eyebrows did a while back...
We never really die.

critter

Dowloaded mine the other day. Its was great to have a new dose of Thrill Power. But I'd have to agree with everyone else, make the whole archive dowloadeable.

Will

Radbacker

AIIIEEEEEE, the pixles the pixles they burn my eyes so.

CU Radbacker

opaque

I downloaded it and £1.50 was a good price for the Christmas special. But there is no way on earth I can see myself downloading it regularly. When I'm on holiday with my laptop perhaps but why bother the rest of the time?

And as for back issues price is vital. It won't be all issues (therefore a one-off price) it'll be slowly going backwards and some vital progs, the Zenith ones for example ;)
I can't see Rebellion selling them for a price low enough to make it worth my while.
Especially as I have a lot of them bittorrented anyway from when the digital versions came to nothing a few years ago.

Is good but I'm happy with my normal printed prog for now thanks :)

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

How big is the file size for Prog 2008?
Cheers

-Daney

W. R. Logan

monty--

Thats a creepy image. Kinda Warhammer-ish.

IndigoPrime

"it'll be slowly going backwards and some vital progs, the Zenith ones for example "

I imagine the legal wrangling that Zenith's mired in extends to digital reproduction, sadly.

opaque

Well you could always buy them off the bloke on Ebay who is selling back issues on cd.

Floyd-the-k

indeed! Or get someone who has already done so to make you a copy