Main Menu

Dreddcon. Will you be there? YES/NO

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 30 September, 2005, 06:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

Yes.

Its my first time and I'm v.excited. Will there be old progs for sale as well as artwork? Also do you have to take your own paper for Sketches or do the artists have their own?

Tweak72

Sadly no Due to cash reasons so every one else MUST have 3 times the fun to make up for it
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Trout

I'm missing this year - for the first time in years - but want to wish everybody well.

Have a great time, and raise a glass to a fishy fool!

Cheers

- Trout

Dudley

Yes.

It's my 3rd and I'm very excited, especially as this year for the first time I will be attending the legendary Shedcon tonight.  

It's considered good form to bring your own sketchpad - makes keeping the sketches afterwards easier too!

LARF

No.

Mum and Dad's 40th Wed Anniversary.

bugger.

Bad Andy

No - working. Plus for some reaosn it doesn't really appeal to me.

WoD

Artificial Idiot

I think people are fed up of me saying I'm going to be there... But yes, I'm almost all geared up (just need a new, aies friendly bag to store things in) and ready to head out tomorrow morning!

The Amstor Computer

Nope. Hope everyone has a great time, though!

thinky

yep, first one for me too

looking forward to drinking myself silly tonight and puking in the morning just as i did at bristol

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Dudley

LMS -
Are you taking charge of organising the group photo this year?

Woolly

Funt Solo

Nope.

Too many other brands in the fire for this particular shenanigan.  

I think Amstor should organise a 2K convention in Dingwall, though.  It's obviously the heartland of Squaxxdom.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dan Kelly

Yes I am.

I shall be bussing down to the Shed tonight, then getting up bright, early and hungover tomorrow to do the same for DreddCon.  Need those dizzy sketches ;)

Dan