Main Menu

Musical Thrills

Started by zombemybabynow, 15 June, 2009, 05:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

I often adapt 2000ad images with photoshop to use as wallpaper on my phone and then try to choose a peice of music that suits that thrills.

At the moment a have an awesome SHAKARA!!! image with Orbital's The box remix as a ring tone.

What music do you associate with thrills, Dredd, Dante etc?
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

vzzbux

Dredd has to be Anthrax 'I am the Law'
To which I have 7" picture disc.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Devons Daddy

for me i am huge Itunes fan,my itouch with me 24/7 but when it comes to the prog.
normally i dont care what is going on.

i tend to zone out and be in the world of the comic. music before and after helps. which tends to be electic for me.
no specific type of music, what ever i feel in the mood for, the prog, offers me complete escape from what ever else is going on around me.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

There's got to be an orchestral version of Rasputim by Boney M somewhere to go along with an image of Dante swinging on a chandelier.

DavidXBrunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5eckJT6 ... 4&index=37

The first minute of this souped up Finnish version is perfect Dante.

stacey

Quote from: "DavidXBrunt"There's got to be an orchestral version of Rasputim by Boney M somewhere to go along with an image of Dante swinging on a chandelier.

Oh no, now it's stuck in my head, rahrahrasputin lover of the russian....evil evil, help!

Do you know you can look at Rasputin's schlong online?  Erm, someone told me, it might not be true, I didn't look at it honest guv!

Personally I often get "I fought the Law and the Law won" in my head reading Dredd.

DavidXBrunt

Quote from: "stacey"Erm, someone told me, it might not be true, I didn't look at it honest guv!

Dare you...http://notadesperatehousewife.mu.nu/archives/106345.php

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

eggonlegs

O Lucky Stevie!

Used to have 'Steinbolt' by Squarepusher spooling through his head during Shakara's fight sequences without fail, but these days it's cuts from Clark's Turning dragon (Stevie's album of 2008)

Seefeel's second & third albums, Succour & Ch-vox respectively, always bring to mind the Lliogor from Zenith. As does anything by Main; the Dry stone feed ep espesh.

Dante? That's got to be Pulp's back catalogue in it's entirety
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"