Main Menu

A.B.C. Warriors Rebellion TP from 2005 to 2012

Started by vark, 13 April, 2012, 10:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vark

I'm trying for some time now to list all the different editions/prints of the Rebellion reprints and I've created this topic to know if I've missed something. Here is what I have found so far:

From left to right and up to bottom:
1 The Meknificient Seven, January 2005 first print of the UK edition (not the classic Rebellion reprint spine)
2 The Black Hole, May 2005 first print of the UK edition (not the classic Rebellion reprint spine)
1 The Meknificient Seven, January 2009 second print of the UK edition
2 The Black Hole, September 2007 second print of the UK edition (note the absence of the 2000ad logo)
3 Khronicles of Khaos, April 2007 first print of the UK edition
4 Hellbringer, February 2008 first print of the UK edition
5 The Third Element, October 2008 first print of the UK edition
6 The Shadow Warrior, March 2009 first print of the UK edition
The Volgan War Vol 1, July 2001 first print of the UK edition
The Volgan War Vol 2, July 2001 first print of the UK edition

1 The Meknificient Seven, 2005 first print of the first US DC edition (note the bending 2000ad logo)
2 The Black Hole, 2005 first print of the first US DC edition (note the bending 2000ad logo)
1 The Meknificient Seven, July 2010 first print of the second US S&S edition (with a bonus Alan Moore short)
2 The Black Hole, August 2011 first print of the second US S&S edition (with a bonus gaming book story), this print was also sold in UK in December 2011 with an added £ sticker.

And because I know there are deviant perverts on this forum who likes to see spines, here they are (in the same order):

If someone is interested, I can also described the differences between some editions or print (bonus gallery, forewords by Pat Mills ..)

vark

Oups, the pictures are not aligned by four like they appeared on the preview page. If a gentle moderator could be kind enough to aligned them again (by three I think) it would be nice.

strontium71

...because I hate you.

vark

I never found a physical copy of "The Shadow Warrior" with this cover. I'm pretty sure it was used early on webstores for advertising purpose. Like these two:

But if it's a cover from a physical copy you own I will be pleased to know more (print, year, uk or us etc..)!

strontium71

I couldn't tell you! I need a Shadow Warriors so I've just bought one from ebay. If it's not that cover it goes back. There was no mention of it being a different cover so I had to presume that this was it.
...because I hate you.

vark

Dark Jimbo

The three covers above don't exist. They were only ever placeholders.
@jamesfeistdraws

nicklarr

Brilliant work there!  :thumbsup:

Love the spine-pic!   :lol:

So the hard to find K of Khaos & Hellbringer, will they soon be available in US reprints, can anyone confirm this?

vark

I haven't seen them advertised in the us. There is a thread in the general section about "forthcoming thrill" that deals with all the forthcoming trade even the us ones and I don't remember seeing them.

Dark Jimbo

While we're on it... the paperbacks of Volgan War III and IV would be much appreciated.
@jamesfeistdraws

SmallBlueThing

vark

Quote from: nicklarr on 23 July, 2012, 03:40:38 PM

So the hard to find K of Khaos & Hellbringer, will they soon be available in US reprints, can anyone confirm this?
There is a copy at abebooks since yesterday of khronicles of khaos at an almost decent price.

nicklarr

Quote from: vark on 01 August, 2012, 02:58:31 PM
Quote from: nicklarr on 23 July, 2012, 03:40:38 PM

There is a copy at abebooks since yesterday of khronicles of khaos at an almost decent price.

Thanks vark! Got it + Hellbringer!   :D

vark

vark

Does someone on this board knows where the 5 ABC Warriors 'Fact File' included in the 2010 US reprint of the meknificent seven come from? Progs? Annual?

I have the visuals here http://www.thearchdeviant.org/2013/01/abc-warriors-meknificent-seven-2010-us.html