Main Menu

Your favourite and least favourite from the mega collection?

Started by marko10174, 07 September, 2017, 11:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

I am also fully expecting the Tour of Duty volumes to be right up there. I haven't read them yet as I have been waiting for the third volume to come out (due at the end of Sept).

IndigoPrime

Snap – both of mine have sat on the shelf, collecting dust, waiting for the last piece of the puzzle.

Magnetica

Dr Feeley Good

I bought 10 back issues from a partwork clearance seller on eBay and that got me in the mood,so I bought another 31 volumes from someone cheap,got a few duplicates though...really enjoying rereading stuff I haven't read for years but I read Inferno today...forgot how bad it was, a real lowpoint !

marko10174

Does the mega collection cover anything that the case files won't eventually end up covering?

Tomwe

Quote from: marko10174 on 08 September, 2017, 09:29:18 PM

Does the mega collection cover anything that the case files won't eventually end up covering?
There's a significant portion of Dredd World content that is not in the Case Files, tho of that much is already collected by Rebellion. By the page the Mega Collection is cheaper though.

marko10174

Dredd world? Like Devlin Waugh, missionary man, calhab justice etc?

Tomwe

Quote from: marko10174 on 08 September, 2017, 09:53:05 PM

Dredd world? Like Devlin Waugh, missionary man, calhab justice etc?
Right- exactly. The case files are The Law In Order (as The Complete Judge Dredd once was) whereas the Mega Collection is trying to present every the aspect of Dredd's world and history, though not every story.