Main Menu

New deal for 2000 AD character replicas!

Started by w3bz, 21 June, 2011, 03:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Award-winning British comic 2000 AD® is delighted to announce Planet Replicas has been granted a licence to produce replica props taken straight from the worlds of 2000 AD's most famous characters — including Judge Dredd.

Soon fans of Dredd, Judge Anderson, Strontium Dog, Sláine, Rogue Trooper, ABC Warriors, Zombo and the likes of Shakara and Kingdom will be able to see their heroes brought to thrill-powered life with officially licensed products.

Initial items include keyrings and full-size replica judge badges, with judge helmets and replica weaponry following soon after. Future products include complete replica judge outfits – ideal for dispensing justice to CosPlay perps! – detailed character masks, as well as further 1:1 and smaller-scale character/prop replicas.

2000 AD is Britain's longest running and most celebrated sci-fi comic, which has been at the cutting edge of contemporary pop culture since 1977. The 32 page weekly anthology is a multi-award winning cocktail of explosive sci-fi and fantasy, infused with a mean streak of irony and wry black humour.

Created in 1977 by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra, Judge Dredd is 2000 AD's most famous character – a judge, jury and executioner all rolled into one who patrols the dystopian streets of Mega-City One atop his huge Lawmaster bike and dispenses violent justice with his Lawgiver sidearm.

Other hit characters include the mutant bounty hunters of Strontium Dog, gentleman zombie Zombo, alien assassin Shakara, robotic superteam the ABC Warriors, ancient barbarian Sláine and genetically modified soldier Rogue Trooper.

SmallBlueThing

I can hear mrs cf's scream of abject horror from here. Suggested first item: riot foam. Mrs cf can then pump it into the cellar, sealing it for all eternity.

This is brilliant news. I may get my Shako trapper hat yet!

SBT

PlanetReplicas

Greetings....
We are very excited to be a part of this community  ;)

As genuine, long standing 2000 AD fans we are currently working hard behind the scenes on a full website:

www.planetreplicas.com

and already have products confirmed for an imminent release.

Please keep an eye on the board for release dates and product information as it becomes available  !
PR
www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

James Stacey

Steve Green

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Zarjazzer

Bah! only replica weaponry!  :(

:)

Cool news!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

PlanetReplicas

Zarjazzer-
Good news for you- we won't be covering just weaponry !
www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

strontium71

...because I hate you.

strontium71

This is going to be a great , great year for 2000AD fans.
...because I hate you.

Emperor

Kingdom dog bowls please:

www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/21/promo-of-the-week-2000ad-dog-bowl-for-kingdom-the-promised-land/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

strontium71

Gaa! Put some in the shop , Rebellion. You can't have just made the one , surely?
...because I hate you.

vzzbux

Is there a reason I can't enter the Planet Replica's site?
(Question directed at the MOLCH-R droid) Also on my last visit to the Leicester space center there was a man showing off a very very decent replica of a MKII Lawgiver(for which I have nothing bad to say about it)  which he was on the verge of getting ready for marketing with Rebellions permission (GreatScottProps). Has anything happened with this?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Steve Green

"working hard behind the scenes on a full website"

That's why.

kraken

This is fantastic news!!! Im gonna have to turf one of my children out to get more room for this stuff!!!!! :D