Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Ledger in Order

Started by matty_ae, 21 July, 2020, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty_ae

Ever since reading Judge Dredd The Mega History and the printing of the ledger that showed the order in which Pat Mills commissioned artists to work on Dredd, I would like to see those stories reprinted in order.

An added narrative from Pat would be great explaining what he did and didn't like. It would allow a reprint book to start with Bank Raid first, maybe even include Rufus 'Courtroom' from Class of '77 if possible written by Jack Adrian. I know Bank Raid has been reprinted many times but it hasnt exactly been given the prominence it deserves hidden away in annual censored or in the extras section of the Case Files.

I'd just like to see the stories in order so we could see issues like the number of Judges and Judge written on the badge slowly disappear into what we know today.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: matty_ae on 21 July, 2020, 03:51:09 PMI know Bank Raid has been reprinted many times but it hasnt exactly been given the prominence it deserves hidden away in annual censored or in the extras section of the Case Files.

It was first printed properly (no borders or censorship) by Titan in The Chronicles of Judge Dredd: 4. It's still the best version.

matty_ae

Thanks for the Joe. I wasn't aware of that. Will hunt out a copy.

Max Headroom

Was the version of 'Bank Raid' in JD Case Files 1 censored in any way?