Main Menu

2000ad Collection for sale at bargain prices

Started by passion8uk, 05 June, 2002, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passion8uk

Sadly I'm selling my 2000ad collection so I can move out of home and in with the love of my life.

You can email me at passion8uk@hotmail.com or just click on the link to go striaght to the gallery.

Regards

James

Link: http://cq-search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=%282000ad%2CDredd%29&ebaytag1=ebayctry&ebaycurr=999&ebaytag1code=3&category1=63&combine=y&st=1" target="_blank">2000ad Collection Gallery

passion8uk

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you are missing that I can help you with. If you leave your email address here then I will get in touch with you.

Once again kind regards,

James

Oddboy

Then why did you just out bid me for progs 1-21?

Grrr.
Better set your phaser to stun.

stodge

Frankly OddBoy i'm shocked that you would endanger your founding membership of the Prog 534 Club by bidding on prog 1 in the first place.  shame on you!!

Oddboy

I was after progs 2-21 really.  I'd have destroyed the Prog 1 to help aid our cause.

[Obviously I'm lying.]

malkymac

I am looking for the progs from 1993 that have the orignal 'Big Dave' series and also the ones featuring the Slaine series set in ancient Britain if you have them.

Malk

malkymac

paulvonscott

So are you saying this guy is a trader who is actually just spouting some bullshit, so we buy his comics?

Oddboy

I'm saying nothing of the sort!

I don't want to start any bad vibes between ebay users I was just a bit grouchy because I was just out bid.

I was just asking (in a light & jovial manner, I'd like to think) for his explanation on the matter.
I wasn't trying to imply any sinister plot...
I'm sorry if it sounded like I was.

paulvonscott

Oh well, maybe I'm saying it then.  Because it sounds pretty strange to me.

Oddboy

>Frankly OddBoy i'm shocked that you would >endanger your founding membership of the Prog >534 Club by bidding on prog 1 in the first >place. shame on you!!

Link: http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/oddboygirl/" target="_blank">In my defence...

malkymac

Can you enlighten me as to what the prog 534 thng is all about please?

stodge

i'll let you off this time but i can't help feeling that if you hadn't been rumbled then you would have hidden your prog 1 from the rest of us and continued your membership of the Prog 534 club......

stodge

it is a club for all readers that possess the famous Prog 534.  follow the link for enlightenment.........

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=1253&Replies=74" target="_blank">Prog 534 Club

Oddboy

No.
I would have had to choose between the following:

i) not look at it & sell it ASAP

or

ii) renounce my foundership status, passing it over to you Stodge.

Reckon I'd get rid of it though.  I want a 2K collection from Prog 2 onwards.

No Dredd, honestly!