Main Menu

Helmet on helmet off

Started by hazy efc, 22 August, 2012, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazy efc

I was just thinking about the whole dredd keeping his helmet on through out the movie and from what carl urban said about he wouldnt have even took the casting interview if dredd was to remove his helmet in the movie,now thats great i was really happy to hear that as im sure all of us were but i got to thinking and i thought it would be pretty interesting if the flirted with the idea of showing his face like in some of comics, like in the trailor you see him suiting up and the room looks kinda dark so maybe you see him with out the helmet on but most of his face is in the shadows,I only bring it up because i love it when they flirt with the idea of showing his face in the comics have done since i was a little kid when i read a dredd tale were he`s takin a bath and some perp try`s to burgle his apartment it`s a great dredd tale,so i hope something simalar to this is in the movie ROLL ON SEP 7TH  :D

James Stacey

Pretty sure its been confirmed he is seen briefly without his helmet but with his face obscured / facing the other way