Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

They don't all live with us, and are split between her ex husband and my ex wife, so we only have my stepdaughter in the house. Except when they all come to stay, which is on a weekly basis at the moment...
My own two are here at the moment and are ecstatic. Especially as they're due around Halloween.
I have no idea how we are going to cope, but it'll be fun.
SBT

Smith

You need to buy yourself a tv,mate.
Just kidding,congratz and all that.

The Legendary Shark

Congratulations! You're going to name them Joe and Rico, obviously!!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mardroid

Bolt-01

Link Prime

It's been a long and very expensive slog for the past year, but the house build has finally started.
It's 51% excitement and 49% pure stress, but damn, I'm enjoying the ride so far.
A great spell of weather means we're ahead of the Death Star on our construction schedule- someone inform Lord Vader.

Dandontdare

TordelBack

IAMTHESYSTEM

What a fantastic view good enough to combat any stress.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Bolt-01

Which wing is for the Thrill containment storage?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Michael Knight

That view!!!!!!! Wow! Good luck with the build mate.

Link Prime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 June, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
Which wing is for the Thrill containment storage?

The shed (as I've been informed).

Radbacker

Sorry for the late update it's been a hectic couple of months, little Aya arrived 3 days late on the 13/4 the missus was very happy though as that's Sonkran (Thai New Year) which she has informed me is very good luck.  Both mum and baby very healthy but have been informed it may just be the one as it was a nice long 24hr labour (hoping she forgets the pain as I'm greedy and want a little brother or sister for her to play with).  Love being a father a and never been happier.  Will post a pic if I can ever figure out how to, a bit mopy at the moment as they've just gone back to Thailand so she can show her off properly to the mother in law and her sisters for 5 weeks, they are absolutely in love with her as it is the first grandkid and niece for them

CU Dadbacker

Tjm86

Congrats to you all.  Nothing beats childbirth as a contraceptive (always remember the midwife asking about that after our first!) but maternal instincts can be powerful.  Being a father is probably one of the best mind altering substances in the world!