Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

A riot? Me? How very dare you! I wouldn't stoop to anything less than a full-blown global rebellion!

But I need to have my tea first, I'm famished...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Smith

Quote from: von Boom on 15 May, 2017, 06:03:12 PM
What the hell happened to the forum there? I was getting a message about an insecure site. I assume Sharky was inciting a riot either on the Political thread or perhaps the Mega-City One thread to cause this. :)
Same here.

Smith

This TV/movie recycling thing went too far.A reboot of Dynasty and continuations of Will and Grace and Roseanne?
Gee,is Jaleel White doing anything these days? :|

Goaty

Smith

Heh,saw that this morning. :)

TordelBack

Who would have thought that it woud be the 2000AD forums that  made me truly appreciate the irriration of mansplaining.

The Legendary Shark

I had to Google "mansplaining." It doesn't really apply oop north as our women never listen to us anyway.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 May, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
Who would have thought that it woud be the 2000AD forums that  made me truly appreciate the irriration of mansplaining.

Heh, I've been thinking exactly the same lately. I was about to ask if anyone knew of a geek version of mansplaining

Smith

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 May, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
I know what you mean.Or rather,who you mean.  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Sharksplaining is a whole other thing.  There's usually mention of the gold standard and the fallacy of authority, and occasionally Tower 7, and at least some of it is interesting.

Then there's the far more tediously patronising Tordelsplaining, but I think I covered that above.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Let me tell you why you should have...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Smith

I could just pop down to the political thread and save you the trouble. ;)