Main Menu

Classic Original Art for Sale

Started by Geoff, 24 October, 2019, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

I have a few 2000ad pages and a poster prog cover for sale over on CAF. Amongst the delights is a complete episode of the Strontium Dog classic 'Slavers of Drule. Please do have a look!

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180601

TordelBack

Holy stomm,  man!   :o . It's all lovely,  but that entire SD episode and the Simpson Kraken page.... insanely great.

Geoff

Thanks Tordel, I'll be sorry to see them go but when you need the cash! Some have gone to loving homes already...

shaolin_monkey

Oh god, those Slavers of Drule pages have got some full on Stront action in them!!  Sorely tempted.

Rately

All gorgeous stuff, but those SD pages would look lovely in my new loft conversion!

Shame my bloody bank account balance won't allow it!

Geoff

Quote from: Rately on 25 October, 2019, 01:58:52 PM
All gorgeous stuff, but those SD pages would look lovely in my new loft conversion!

Keep a look out...the SD pages will be going on eBay soon. 

Firstly as a whole and then, if no buyer, individually...shame to split them but on the other hand if they all go to different owners it means five people will enjoy them rather than just one...

Rately

Quote from: Geoff on 26 October, 2019, 11:19:25 AM
Quote from: Rately on 25 October, 2019, 01:58:52 PM

Keep a look out...the SD pages will be going on eBay soon. 

Firstly as a whole and then, if no buyer, individually...shame to split them but on the other hand if they all go to different owners it means five people will enjoy them rather than just one...

Will do, Geoff!

Geoff

Geoff