Main Menu

headset makes the movie

Started by sharkeyfinn, 29 January, 2013, 08:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkeyfinn

hi guys, i just wanted to pass this on(to those that havent tried yet) but if you can,watch the movie with a decent surround or better still a decent headset, i recently bought the new sony playstation pulse headset,it has 7.1 virtual surround sound, a thing called base impact,that is sort of like a rumble pack for the head(dont have that turned up too much for the movie,or you may grow a tumour lol) they have 6 different settings for gaming movies,music etc and are wireless.
these relatively cheap headphones really do make the movie standout on the home ciniema front, i tried not wearing them to watch the film,but it really wasnt the same,i was almost like having 3d for the ears and made me feel as if i was watching events first hand.
do yourselves a big big favour guys and experience this fantastic film to the full extent it deserves ;-)

dracula1

Sounds good (pun intended). I'm going to seek these out and try em' after your glowing recommendation Sharkey  :D

sharkeyfinn

i hope you find them as good as i do,if your a gamer too,these are a perfect blend for movies music and gaming.  :)

shaolin_monkey

Is there an equivalent for ordinary 3D Tv or Blu-Ray player? Can't afford surround sound, but happy to shell out on decent headphones.  Don't have a PS3 unfortunately.

sharkeyfinn

im not sure if you need a ps3 as they will work with a laptop and can use a 3mm cable to use them with your smart phone.they use a usb dongle thing to transmit the signal, so technically speaking if tour bluray/dvd player has a usb port they may work. however i cant be sure on that. there are lots of different headsets out there,turtle beach do some good ones but according to a mate of mine the wireing is a bit flimsy. to be honest i only recommended the ps3 ones as i do have a ps3,but they do seem to be highly adaptable. if i can,i will find out. cheers