Main Menu

SWAP SHOP

Started by strontium71, 28 June, 2010, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

Can we have a dedicated swap thread or can this post be used?
I'll be moving into my new apartment hopefully early August and when I unpack all my boxes I know there's going to be quite a bit of 2000ad/Dredd stuff that I've got multiples of.
I'd like to swap them for other items that I haven't got rather than just sell it.
You know , like - 'spare re-action figure' will swap for 'Asda SFX with bagged 2000ad'
Something on these lines.
PS: I really do need an Asda SFX/2000ad :D

...because I hate you.

Emperor

Quote from: strontium71 on 28 June, 2010, 07:45:30 PM
Can we have a dedicated swap thread or can this post be used?

Without consulting my esteemed moderating colleagues (I'm an Emperor, dontchaknow?). I think it is a good idea, we have had a few in the past and it has been unclear if one should bump those, start a new one or what. A dedicated thread (and this might as well be it) seems a good approach (at least until someone shows up to explain why it isn't).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

COMMANDO FORCES

All swaps should be checked out by the Cellar of Dredd  ;)

strontium71

ooh ooh! Can I have a sticky? I've never had a sticky before?
...because I hate you.

Emperor

Quote from: strontium71 on 28 June, 2010, 08:32:52 PM
ooh ooh! Can I have a sticky? I've never had a sticky before?

Dip it in some jam - just don't tell anyone else you share the fridge with ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

strontium71

I realised what I wrote , too late for the edit button  :-[
...because I hate you.

EddieHitler

Hello Everyone!

Better late than never I suppose....well thats what my girlfriend always used to say.......whom am I trying to kid I don't have a girlfriend...sob sob sob...it's just me and my sun tanned comics....

Anyway more to the point I to would like a dedicated Swap Shop.  I put an ad on Gumtree and got bugger all replies (can i use that word?).  No one was interested in swapping with me!

And relax.....

Trout

JOE SOAP

EddieHitler

Altogether now W12 8QT!

mogzilla

i used to have a "posh paws"

SmallBlueThing

If anyone has the alt.cover of the special end-of-year prog 2005 (the one with Rogue Trooper) I have many precious things I could swap. Including children.

SBT

Large48

Same as SBT, I think the Rogue Trooper 2005 end of year cover, that I think was given out free at Waterloo and other train stations????? is the only variant cover I need.

Many a shiney thing that the Cellar of Dredd does not contain........ (Sorry John!)  :-X
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

EddieHitler

Hello

So as to get the ball rolling below is a list of my swaps.

2000AD's

SWAP - 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 37, 50, 59, 60, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 85, 88, 88, 90, 94, 99, 100, 107 and 108.

FOR - 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 38, 40, 41, 43, 46, 47, 48, 66.

Either like for like or two for one depending on condition either way.

OTHER BRITISH COMICS - Captain Britain No1 onwards, Wow No1, Jackpot No1, Fury No1 & 2, Cheeky (various), Judge Dredd Mega Special No2, 3 & 4 plus others I have not yet pulled out.

I live in the Bromley Kent area.

Many thanks for taking your time to look.