Main Menu

Playmobil Security Check Point.

Started by Matt Timson, 16 January, 2009, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Richmond Clements

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Richmond Clements

Love this review:

Quote144 of 149 people found the following review helpful:
 Teaching Respect for the State Security Apparatus, March 9, 2008
By  Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States) - See all my reviews

Durability: Fun: Educational:
I like the basic idea. I applaud Playmobile for attempting to provide us with the tools we need to teach our children to unquestioningly obey the commands of the State Security Apparatus, but unfortunately, this product falls short of doing that. There's no brown figure for little Josh to profile, taser, and detain? Where are all the frightened plastic Heartlanders pointing at the brown figure as they whisper "terrorist?" Where are the hippy couple figures being denied boarding passes? And shouldn't someone be forcing a mother figure to drink her own breast milk? Help other customers find the most helpful reviews  
Was this review helpful to you?    Report this | Permalink
 Comment  

LARF

Here's another one...
//http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Classic:

I installed one of these cables between my gigabit ethernet switch and my Canon Pixma 6700 color printer. I know it's not a sanctioned use, but I was looking for the ultimate in speed and color fidelity. I'm freaky that way.

The first time I downloaded a picture to the printer over this cable, the bits moved so fast the printer collapsed into a naked singularity, right there in my office.

Since then, I can't find the cat, and my entire set of VAX/VMS 4.7 documentation (DEC Will Rise Again!) (Mmmmm, orangey!) has gone missing.

Please, for the love of God, please, do not use these cables! The very existence of Earth may depend on your decision!

UPDATE: I mean, can you imagine *two* naked singularities, one male, one female, on the Howard Stern show? Not even a loving God could excuse this!

House of Usher

Playmobil Security Checkpoint! That's hilarious, and so nuts! Thanks for sharing that with us, Matt.

I love the comments. Why on earth does such a toy even need to exist?? Are Playmobil so hard up for ideas they have to just go and make tiny Playmobil representations of just about every damn thing they see when they go anywhere, or even just look out of the window? 'Playmobil weighbridge', 'Playmobil off licence', 'Playmobil polling station', 'Playmobil gun club and rifle range'???

Tossers.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

That was some of the funniest writing i have read in a very long time.I have noticed a complete lack of humourous satirical writing online after many pointless timewasting searches for "funniest blogs" or "hilarious websites" etc etc only to find unfunny Dross when i should have gone to Amazon.

Thanks for the pointer.

Expect a new addition to the range soon that will be the heavily armed US Internal security force/Brownshirt goon squad personnel.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

worldshown

Some of those reviews are fantastic.

Apparently Playmobil are known for pushing the limits with some of their toys.

I heard couple of years ago they released a Devil figure which had to be withdrawn in the US due to the overreaction by the "Christian right". Playmobil responded by greeting all American visitors to their website with a bouncing, smiling Devil face.

Incidentally, this review of Lorraine Kelly's Baby and Toddler Eating Plan remains my favourite.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RR3F4KAO ... F4KAONA0GI

Buddy

I think that little character will have some trouble when the guard asks them to remove their shoes.

.....'What, and just hobble about on me stumps!...' he might say.

House of Usher

Quote from: "worldshown"I heard couple of years ago they released a Devil figure which had to be withdrawn in the US due to the overreaction by the "Christian right". Playmobil responded by greeting all American visitors to their website with a bouncing, smiling Devil face.
STRIKE !!!

I, Cosh

We never really die.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "garageman"I hope there's train with that.
A couple of the comments on Amazon mentioned that Playmobil Fema detainment/concentration camps should be next.They are also all connected by rail.

Playmobil could also slightly modify the Devil figure and name it Micheal Chertoff who is the head of the Nazi sounding US Dept of Homeland Security.Chertoff is Russian for "Son of the Devil"
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

Ahhhh...now I see why I wasn't bought Playmobil as a child.
The devil is pure class.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-