Main Menu

Catwomen worse than Showgirls

Started by Quirkafleeg, 31 July, 2004, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

The big summer bomb that stinks the place out according to Talking Movies. (And 2.6 on IMDB)

Berry has made some baaaadddd movies since the Oscar

Megadeth

Berry is just another case of, "I've got my Oscar now give me money"

She got the Oscar which showed people she could act if she tried and now she is content to let the money roll in.

Max Kon

but catwoman is white and berry is black

Richard

That didn't stop Ving Rhames playing the Kingpin in Daredevil.

Moose

was anybody under any misconception that this would be good?

VampiraJen

>>>but catwoman is white and berry is black

That didn't stop Ving Rhames playing the Kingpin in Daredevil.

or whitshisname from star wars play harvey dent in the first batman movie.

Conexus

>>>but catwoman is white and berry is black

Yeah, but she ain't playing Selina (sp) she's playing "another" cat woman - way to go to spend use a licence for no reason at all.

thrillpowerseeker

Max Max Max...what applies for one doesnt neccessarily apply for another..if your waiting for Ewan Mcgregor to play Martin Luther King your in for a long wait..Thats PC showbiz I'm afraid..you choose to ride with the devil you cant complain

Bico

I've seen this.  It IS pretty dire, but with a few minor edits (all the stuff about Berry acting like a cat) it could actually have been PASSABLE.  As it is, it's more akin to some Roger Corman-produced rip off of the Daredevil movie.  I hate to admit it, but it was just a matter of a wasted opportunity, rather than wilfully shit film-making.

Although, as I pointed out before, it IS still shit, just not as shit as Showgirls.

Art

I'd bet money it's more fun than Jersey Girl.

Art

ALso I wish to point out that Showgirls, in it's own special way, the best film evah! and so all other films could be said to be not as good as it.

Megadeth

"but catwoman is white berry is black"

Catwoman is white unless its Eartha Kitt in the 60's Batman TV show.

CapKlep

Just like to metion that i watched Showgirls on tv at 5 in the evening over here in Canada and they had superimposed what i can only describe as 'spludge' over the naked breasts....f***in bizarre.
Thats a lot of work for a shitty movie.

Cheers,
Adam

Quirkafleeg

'spludge'  - I've seen a few films like that...

Art

"It must be funny, not having people spludge on you"