Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LLIIGGHHTT.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

locustsofdeath!

Pies are fine, good and yummy, but nothing can beat a cheesecake. Unfortuanately, I've got a couple of weeks before the wife bakes one for Thanksgiving....

uncle fester

Mmmmmmmmmm......Cheesecake........

Mike Gloady

There's always the hope that the NEXT pie you make will be even better.......
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

IAMTHESYSTEM

of the Civil War raging at work. Caught in the middle. Know what a Falais pocket was? Well I feel I'm on the recieving end of a rocket firing Typhoon. Not a lot of fun but zero I can do about it. I don't see any compromise either. Endure it I guess. :'( 
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

Bloody postie woke me up at 10:35 >:(                (Helmet delivered) ;D

Roger Godpleton

I found a grey hair on my head. At this rate I'm going to look like fucking Reed Richards by 26.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

QuoteAt this rate I'm going to look like fucking Reed Richards by 26.

As long as you also get to bang his latino whore, I'd call it a good deal.

Mike Gloady

I already do.  Faint but unmistakeable badger stripes arrived last year (when I was 34) but I found my first grey aged 18 and they are no longer rare, although massively outnumbered.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 06 November, 2009, 02:52:01 PM
I already do.  Faint but unmistakeable badger stripes arrived last year (when I was 34) but I found my first grey aged 18 and they are no longer rare, although massively outnumbered.

I like the badger stripes, don't you DARE eye up that bottle of 'just for men'
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES

Cut it short perhaps a number 1, that'll hide the grey ;)

Christov

Bwahaha, by the miracle of genetics, I shall stave off the grey hair and general look of old age for years to come (if my dad is anything to go by), and I shall not go bald! (if the genes of my grandfather on my mother's side favour me)

Sadly, none of this is certain and I could be grey/bald as a plucked chicken by the age of 30.

Life also spugs because people never answer their bloody phones when I need them!

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Christov on 06 November, 2009, 07:39:22 PM
Life also spugs because people never answer their bloody phones when I need them!

Well I'm not going to answer the phone after you were so rude to me last night when I called.

Christov

I bite my thumb at you sir. I also shake my fist, which results in me looking like some jittering lunatic.

I hope you're happy!

The Legendary Shark

My hair began abandoning ship years ago. Cue purchase of Babyliss hair clippers. That's what happens to mutineers in my universe.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]