Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Currently doing eleven and a half hour days six days a week, and it's killing me. Something will have to change in the new year.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

WTF!  That certainly does sound like an Horrible Anus, Mikey.  I'm now visualising your fuse as a millimeter-long wisp of down.  Hope 2010 plays out a wee bit more smoothly for you.

Mike Gloady

Sounds tough, Mikey.  Thinking of you.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mikey

Cheers chaps!

I'm alright now; was a bit fraught earlier on and ready to throw my hammer at someone.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

vzzbux

Jeebus Mikey.

Before you do anything rash count to 10....then wallop the bastards with a hammer.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dog Deever

AAARgh again...
On my way to my dad's earlier this morning to see if my exhaust could be patched up til my next paycheck comes in, as I'm skint due to the washing machine/ freezer and cooker packing in this month, and guess what...

my windscreen cracked from almost one side to almost t'other.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Bruce what didyou do in that previous life?  feeling for you, you seem to be a bad karma magnet just now, hope things improve for the New Year.
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Think I must have been a Calvinist in an earlier life!

Anyway- I'm always a bad karma magnet! I have come to the conclusion that it's so bad that I don't attract it- I generate it!
Still- I'm almost impervious to it now- my psyche is like old shoe leather!
Bring it on, karma- I jiz in the eye of ill fortune!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

That's the spirt! No wonder Churchill left the HD behind to cover the inglorious retreat of The Guards
DDT did a job on me

satchmo

Stomach bug abounds at Chateau satchmo. Precautionary trip to hospital, The Boy With No Name is fine though.

House of Usher

My Christmas Radio Times wasn't the one with a Dalek on the cover.  :-X
STRIKE !!!

Richmond Clements

It is cold here.
It is so cold that the sea is frozen!

satchmo

It's still so foggy here I'm expecting Pirate Ghosts knocking on the door at any minute.

TordelBack

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 13 December, 2009, 11:23:19 AM
It is cold here.

Seriously?  I've never seen that in RL. Careful that Them don't use the ice as a bridge to the Cold Place.  Pictures, RAC, pictures!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 13 December, 2009, 11:40:07 AM
Quote from: His Lordship rac on 13 December, 2009, 11:23:19 AM
It is cold here.

Seriously?  I've never seen that in RL. Careful that Them don't use the ice as a bridge to the Cold Place.  Pictures, RAC, pictures!

I'll get you pictures- but not this morning, I've just had a shower and by beautiful locks would freeze to my precious head.