Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Steven Sterlacchini

Sorry, left it a bit late to sign up to the Advent Calendar.  :)

Photography by Steve Green.

Mardroid

That's great Steven!

I don't think there's a time limit for the calendar. People often double up, and everyone can post something on the 24th anyway. Not that you'd need to wait until then.

Steven Sterlacchini

I think I'm finally running out of test shots to play with  :D

Steven Sterlacchini

Steven Sterlacchini

A quick update for those following our progress.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Steven Sterlacchini on 01 March, 2017, 02:49:36 PM
A quick update for those following our progress.

Yes! Honestly enough I'm looking forward to this more than any Hollywood releases this summer!

Bolt-01

You should be. It is a superb little film.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 01 March, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
You should be. It is a superb little film.

I'm having my brother (who is just getting into 2000 AD) and a friend over to watch it when it is released. Will stream it though the Chrome Cast to the big screen to maximize the thrill power! (Neither of them have seen Judge Minty so we will be watching that as the encore).

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 01 March, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Yes! Honestly enough I'm looking forward to this more than any Hollywood releases this summer!

Me too.  Can't wait
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Steven Sterlacchini

Just a quick heads up that everything seems to be falling into place for the film to be available free online tomorrow evening.

Once it's available we'll share some links here, but it will also be embedded on the website http://www.strontiumdogfanfilm.com when it's uploaded, tomorrow evening  :)

sheridan

Quote from: Steven Sterlacchini on 22 May, 2017, 10:33:19 PM
Just a quick heads up that everything seems to be falling into place for the film to be available free online tomorrow evening.

Once it's available we'll share some links here, but it will also be embedded on the website http://www.strontiumdogfanfilm.com when it's uploaded, tomorrow evening  :)

Woo-hoo!  (except I might be at D&D tomorrow evening, but something to watch when I get home).

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Steven Sterlacchini on 22 May, 2017, 10:33:19 PM

Yess!!  :D

Great news, I can't wait to watch it! The anticipation has been killing me-  Thanks for the heads up

Tiplodocus

Superb. Really looking forward to it. A few beers and a Stronty and Minty double bill.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

sheridan

p.s. I bet I won't be able to tell the difference between the final version and that shown at the 40th :)