Main Menu

The 're-imagining' of Lobo [ala Twighlight!]

Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 27 August, 2013, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragminion

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 02 October, 2013, 09:29:05 PM
Has anyone read it? Was it any good of so?  :-*

Depends on your point of view on LOBO.

It was pretty much a CW version of the character.

Make of that what you will.

Zarjazzer

Well I quite like Arrow... :-\

I should try it and see. But what look like disco lights on him... :o
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Hawkmumbler

Didn't JL 23.2 have the 'normal' Lobo on the cover?  :|

sheldipez

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 04 October, 2013, 08:34:44 AM

I thought that the premise was there are two Lobo's, with skinny-Lobo coming to claim the throne as the one true Lobo.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sheldipez on 04 October, 2013, 09:06:50 AM

I thought that the premise was there are two Lobo's, with skinny-Lobo coming to claim the throne as the one true Lobo.
Not read it so was just adding to the pot. Sounds about right and I might pick it up for a laugh.

Fragminion

yeah... [spoiler]that image was just a holo of the "fake LOBO" that showed up towards the end of the comic. Real Lobo is now headed to earth to kill that one but it looks like that plot is gonna get waylaid by Lobo running into Supergirl[/spoiler][/b]

Zarjazzer

Well I read it and was pleasantly surprised, how dare they interrupt my fan boy rage with a quite decent stab at the character?
[spoiler]And indeed it may be that the new design is not the main man.[/spoiler]
::)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Fragminion

At least it will be Tony Bedard doing the Supergirl/Lobo story arc. That at least offers some hope.