Main Menu

This week's thrillmail

Started by moldovangerbil, 02 October, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moldovangerbil

Anyone had the thrillmail this week? No sign of it here.

sheridan

Quote from: moldovangerbil on 02 October, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
date:30 September 2015 at 18:02
subject:The return of Bad Company, plus new merch and new podcast - this is the 2000 AD Thrill-Mail!

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 02 October, 2015, 10:23:26 PM
Quote from: moldovangerbil on 02 October, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
date:30 September 2015 at 18:02
subject:The return of Bad Company, plus new merch and new podcast - this is the 2000 AD Thrill-Mail!

Nice piece from the Irish Sun featuring Jonathan Fisher (presumably of this board?) in an impressive Dredd 2012 uniform.

moldovangerbil

Hmmmmm.  Very odd I've not had it.  Any kind soul be prepared to forward it on to me?

Thanks

jrdd

Hi... No sign of it for me either this week.  I did get an email from Virgin Media saying they've migrated my mailbox to a new system - wondering if that may be something to do with it?  Although all my other mail seems to get through ok...

moldovangerbil

Colin YNWA

Massive necro but didn't want to start a new thread for this. There's a spoiler in this weeks Thrillmail - for Wednesday 6th February.

Not an absolutely massive one but significent enough that I was a little miffed. I'll not say more and I guess it might be a bluff... just doesn't look like it...

Magnetica

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 06 February, 2019, 08:02:30 PM
Massive necro but didn't want to start a new thread for this. There's a spoiler in this weeks Thrillmail - for Wednesday 6th February.

Not an absolutely massive one but significent enough that I was a little miffed. I'll not say more and I guess it might be a bluff... just doesn't look like it...

Yes I have just read it...bit miffed too...as you say it's not massive [spoiler] as in the story was heading that way anyway[/spoiler] but even so I would prefer it if they didn't do that.

CalHab

It's on the news section of the website as well. Couldn't they have waited?

Fungus

Magnetica

Yes it's not even that it is something in this week's Prog...presumably it will be in next week's...at the earliest.

norton canes

Just seen it in the news section too (can't really miss it, obviously). Surely must have been put there in error. Has to be taken down.

CalHab

Quote from: norton canes on 07 February, 2019, 09:59:16 AM
Just seen it in the news section too (can't really miss it, obviously). Surely must have been put there in error. Has to be taken down.

I notice there is now a "SPOILER" heading, which I don't think was there before. It's a bit pointless though, since, on my browser at least, I get an image and text below which immediately give away the spoiler on the preview, without clicking on the article.

broodblik

This information should have been done in a future thrillmail   
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.