Main Menu

Judge Dredd retires? Dies of old age?

Started by judgeurko, 06 September, 2015, 01:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 November, 2019, 08:15:19 PM
Maybe the sleep machines have... attachments.

A JUDGE CAN HAVE NO PERSONAL ATTACHMENTS.

Tjm86

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Frank on 08 November, 2019, 08:25:53 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 November, 2019, 08:15:19 PM
Maybe the sleep machines have... attachments.

A JUDGE CAN HAVE NO PERSONAL ATTACHMENTS.

Heh. I'm talking about Justice Department attachments like the rub-gun or maw-rod...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: Frank on 08 November, 2019, 08:09:31 PM
If Dredd had salvaged Inga, complete with Hershey head, and had her refurbished, then they shagged the fuck out of each other whenever Dredd signed-off for personal time, that would be more like wanking, wouldn't it?

The celibacy rule is to prevent personal attachments and the way they compromise integrity, rather than some Proud Boys shite, but none of that applies to pumping your hoover. Feel free to replace the word Inga with Walter when considering this proposition.

Do other readers spend Friday nights dreaming of rattling Metal Mickey?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Frank

rs_jr

at 2000ad 50th anniversary.

Dredd at 83 and Rico and most of MC1 judges will fail the save MC1.

Dredd, Rico, Dolman and most of the judges will die trying to save a small section of the city.

Rico survives and takes the survivors to Tex city ( his original city) and takes the names Dredd and the script continues with a new Dredd ( Rico) in a new mega city.

at 2000ad 70th anniversary.

Dredd ( Rico) at the 20 year memorial of the MC1 destruction visits the remains of MC1 and realizes there is a small population for survivors that continued living there and protected by Dolman and some of the other surviving judges.

Dolman meets Dredd (Rico) and quickly realizes its Dredds brain in Rico body (Rico went brain dead 20 years prior).

All 2000s fans that grew up with Rico as their Dredd for the last 20 years flip out and stop buying it and 2000ad ends :(

oh and Gerhart becomes the new horned god but still can't figure out a good story for that lol :)

sheridan

Quote from: Frank on 08 November, 2019, 10:21:17 PM

We all love black hole.

Old B.O.B. and Black Hole did keep coming up in my search results while I was looking for those pictures...

sheridan

Quote from: rs_jr on 09 November, 2019, 06:19:18 AM
at 2000ad 50th anniversary.

Dredd at 83 and Rico and most of MC1 judges will fail the save MC1.

Dredd, Rico, Dolman and most of the judges will die trying to save a small section of the city.

Rico survives and takes the survivors to Tex city ( his original city) and takes the names Dredd and the script continues with a new Dredd ( Rico) in a new mega city.

at 2000ad 70th anniversary.

Dredd ( Rico) at the 20 year memorial of the MC1 destruction visits the remains of MC1 and realizes there is a small population for survivors that continued living there and protected by Dolman and some of the other surviving judges.

Dolman meets Dredd (Rico) and quickly realizes its Dredds brain in Rico body (Rico went brain dead 20 years prior).

All 2000s fans that grew up with Rico as their Dredd for the last 20 years flip out and stop buying it and 2000ad ends :(

oh and Gerhart becomes the new horned god but still can't figure out a good story for that lol :)

...and then Dan Dare returns and clears his name ;)

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 09 November, 2019, 12:01:04 PM
...and then Dan Dare returns and clears his name ;)

While we're at it - some form of Torquemada gets returned to the travel tubes before the teleporter accident, completing the timey-wimey circle.

moly

Transplant his brain into a mechanismo robot

dweezil2

Quote from: Frank on 08 November, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
Quote from: dweezil2 on 08 November, 2019, 02:36:59 PM
I'd like Dredd's consciousness to be transplanted into the body of a young, female street Judge and for the strip to be retitled "Joanne Dredd" just to annoy Daily Mail readers!

Meghan Dredd, if you're going for Mail readers*

* I don't understand what they don't like about that young, mixed-race foreigner

That would induce apoplexy!
Great idea!!!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Woolly

Give him an injury that forces justice dept to stick Dredd in Sus-An, have a few years of Rico stories, then fix old Joe?

I, Cosh

We never really die.