Main Menu

Judge Minty (Judge Dredd fan film)

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 17 February, 2009, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

If anyone would like to see the photos (and videos) I took on Sunday (or share some of their own), install Dropbox and then let me know and I'll share the folder with you.

Cheers,

Wake

COMMANDO FORCES

I installed it as soon as I got back home Wake (excellent idea) and the pics are great  ;)

Sadly though, I'm going to have to mark you down for that gangland Lawgiver hold  ::)

COMMANDO FORCES

Here are a few more pics from the weekends shoot.

The Second Unit do some filmy stuff!

Daniel's hard work and I'm sure you'll agree, SPOT ON!

General Minty chat.

The Sleep Machine had broken so Edmund had to manage with a chair!

Judge Domino waiting for her call.

Finally, just to show it was hard, sweaty work, one of me, rather warm!

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend, it was great to see faces from the earlier shoot, catch up with fellow forum members and have a good old chat about anything. Even though it was hot, not once did I see a face without a smile on it, which just goes to show what a good time was had by all on set.
Edmund, ever the gentleman was very gracious with his chats to anyone who wanted to ask him questions about his career and what made him want to be Judge Minty.
The actual film crew were very professional and helpful to all of us extras when it was time for ACTION!

All in all I can't wait for the climactic stuff in Wales, come September. My time is booked off, the missus has forgiven me for missing her aunties 80th and I can't Drokkin' wait!

Oh! by the way, we all stood round Stephen's laptop and watched some stuff from the Kovaks gang scene, that was shot last year. My jaw hit the ground as we watched the 'work in progress' footage. I had goosebumps just thinking about what I watched, as I typed that last bit. It was sorry for the coming swear word, FUCKING STUNNING. I think I can speak for everyone when I say, it was impressive and it's a work in progress.

Cthulouis

Me in the uniform!!!

In case any of you are wondering what they are doing behind me, the costumes were one size fits all. So anyone blessed with being... er... younger, had to have the excess material clipped away behind them with great big clippy things.

Albion

The smaller uniform fitted me perfectly but they wouldn't let me go home in it. :(
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

judge macbrayne

Quote from: Wake on 12 July, 2010, 10:31:05 AM
If anyone would like to see the photos (and videos) I took on Sunday (or share some of their own), install Dropbox and then let me know and I'll share the folder with you.

Cheers,

Wake
could you share with me please cheers

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Cthulouis on 12 July, 2010, 05:47:36 PM

Me in the uniform!!!

In case any of you are wondering what they are doing behind me, the costumes were one size fits all. So anyone blessed with being... er... younger, had to have the excess material clipped away behind them with great big clippy things.

Get a haircut hippy! How did you ever make it passed cadet?

JayzusB.Christ

Cthlouis, you are drawn by Nick Dyer.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

COMMANDO FORCES

Strange as it may seem, Cthlouis does not look anything like Colin MacNeil  ;)

Kerrin

Looks like great fun was had by all, and a very professional setup. Can't wait to see the finished movie.

I really don't envy you guys wearing full leathers in that heat though. Pheee-ew!

Albion

Quote from: Kerrin on 12 July, 2010, 08:14:41 PM
I really don't envy you guys wearing full leathers in that heat though. Pheee-ew!

It was wearing the leathers in the heat after ten other people had worn them that was worst part. But then after you had squeezed into the sticky, stinky uniform you forgot about that and just had a big grin on your face and thought I'M A JUDGE!
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

strontium71

When is this film going to be out , roughly?
Will it be download only , or available as a dvd - WITH EXTRAS!!!?
Will there be a sequel maybe one day?
...because I hate you.

Steven Sterlacchini

Hello,
just got back from a location reccy in North Wales (after this weekends shoot in London) so I'm verrrry tired.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who turned up and helped out. Everyone was professional, friendly and extremely enthusiastic. The footage looks great.

I said it was going to be hectic and it was. It took a real team effort from everyone involved to get all we needed. Thanks again. It will probably take me a couple of days to post something on the blog as there's so much to say. I think I can speak for all us in the crew, when I say we are continually blown away by the massive support we're receiving from fellow fans.

Not sure I'd have been so keen to jump into those leathers, after everyone else, but if it's any consolation I had to air them out in my hotel room over night.

Regards timings.
I've been saying that the very end of this year or early next is doable, but that will depend on lot of things going to plan.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: strontium71 on 12 July, 2010, 10:42:10 PM
Will it be download only , or available as a dvd - WITH EXTRAS!!!?

It's a 'not for profit' fan film, so things like that are not allowed.

From what Steven has said in the past, the team have been approached to show this at upcoming (obviously) conventions. Then it would be on the web in some form or another for people to watch (no payment will be required).
Rest easy strontium71, you will see this action fest and believe me when I say, the rough stuff that we watched on the laptop will show you that this crew are destined for the big time.
That's not a biased boast, every person who watched the clips was blown away by how good it looked  ;)

Why not have a look at the directors blog and read through all the posts to see what's going on, here it is :- http://judgeminty.blogspot.com/