Main Menu

Judge Minty (Judge Dredd fan film)

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 17 February, 2009, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Sterlacchini

Yep, DVD distribution is a minefield.

Our aim is FREE viewing on the web and showing at Convention and Festivals.

Anything else would be in the lap of the gods. It's not something we're relying on.

Of course if you've been involved with the project you will get a DVD for your portfolio/showreel/resumé.

Steven

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Minty on 14 July, 2010, 07:16:30 PM
Of course if you've been involved with the project you will get a DVD for your portfolio/showreel/resumé/Cellar of Dredd

Steven

I knew that all along but didn't want to let on, otherwise everyone would be trying to pinch our copies. Now, just how excited are us background artists  :D

vzzbux

Who used the uniform after Domino?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Bloody typical squaddie  ;)

I think know on Sunday I was last wearer of one and Large48 was last in the other uniform. At least it wasn't as hot as the Saturday shoot, so the sweat quota was down  :o

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 14 July, 2010, 06:48:41 PM

I thought I saw you in some of the photos. Nice to hear from you again. You staying for a bit?

Like a certain small dog, I grab my hat and travel light, that's Hobo Style. Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow, I'll just keep movin' on...

But basically, yes.

I am reinvigorated after hooking up with some splendid chaps and chapesses at the Minty shoot.

SBT

dangermouse3597

I'm hoping we get to see it at Hi-Ex on the cinema screen!
Ken.

willthemightyW

Of course if you've been involved with the project you will get a DVD for your portfolio/showreel/resumé.

Steven

YES!
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Albion

Nice. Look forward to that.  :D
I'd love to see it on a bigger screen too so I might have to go to my first con if one is going to show it.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 July, 2010, 08:23:46 PM
I am reinvigorated after hooking up with some splendid chaps and chapesses at the Minty shoot.

SBT

Excellent news - another result for the Minty film!

James Stacey

Banners

Good to see you on here again, Steev!

M@

Proudhuff

Quote from: Minty on 12 July, 2010, 11:01:08 PM
Regards timings.
I've been saying that the very end of this year or early next is doable, but that will depend on lot of things going to plan.

Just in time for Hi-Ex!!  :D :D
DDT did a job on me

SmallBlueThing

Thanks guys! Re the Minty project, I was briefly fantasising on Sunday about the completed DVD being given away as a cover-mounted disc with the prog. Say for 1750, or whatnot. But I appreciate that may not be possible or desirable, even. But obviously, yes, as an axtra on the eventual DVD release of the new movie would be magnificent.

Though I was slighly dissappointed that there appear to be no merchandising opportunities being discussed. Where are my Judge Minty action figures, trading cards, stickers and pants? Actually, I know where the latter are, CF's wearing them.

Splundigs!

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes, on Sunday I was wearing my Dredd pants and also a pair of Dredd socks. It was to help me get into character  ;)

TordelBack

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 July, 2010, 04:32:10 PM
Yes, on Sunday I was wearing my Dredd pants and also a pair of Dredd socks. It was to help me get into character  ;)

Yeah, 'cos everyone knows that judges wear Judge Dredd U's.