Main Menu

Judge Minty (Judge Dredd fan film)

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 17 February, 2009, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm still up and have packed zilch  :lol:

I have been making some copies of the behind the scenes stuff, to give away to the chosen few  ;)

Albion

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 September, 2010, 11:36:12 PM
I have been making some copies of the behind the scenes stuff, to give away to the chosen few  ;)

That sounds interesting. I'm all packed and ready to head to the Cursed Earth.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Noisybast

I hate you all, and hope the Gila-Munja get you!

Have fun, people! :D
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

thejudgemuffin

the same weekend they are filming captain america in Liverpool, I know which one I would rather be at.... Make mine a Mutie! Good luck all !

COMMANDO FORCES

After a 9 hour drive via Rebellion HQ (we talked to Tharg and took pictures), we arrived at the accommodation and said our hello's.
We've all been allocated our outfits and deaths and the Judge Minty stunt double has been chosen?
Everyone has bedded down for the night but our dorm has a person snoring very loudly.
Looking forward to the shoot tomorrow, good night  ;)

Banners

Hope everyone has a great day! Am sure you're going to make some more amazing footage :-)

M@

Albion

I'm home first as my character wasn't needed today. Had a great time meeting friends old and new.

The location for the cursed earth was amazing and the bits we watched from Saturday's shoot looked great. There were some great performances from the mutant gang.
The weather wasn't too good but we all soldiered on and hid in cars for the worst of it. We got some strange looks from walkers and cyclists as were were hanging around in costume as the stuff we weren't needed for was being filmed.  :D

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

CraveNoir

This post comes from Pete's Eats in "sunny" Llanberis.

Had a great time, and would do it again in a heartbeat, and am looking forward to seeing what Steve Green does with all the footage.

Was a great pleasure meeting all the fine folks, and I'm glad I wasn't in the snoring room.

Anyone who wasn't there should be envious, and deeply bitter.

Dandontdare

Quote from: CraveNoir on 19 September, 2010, 04:50:55 PM

Oh I am, believe me. After the first lot of footage, I was kicking myself.

Fatboydale

I was there and it was fucking great ,i even got to piss on CF'S foot in the shower .

It was a great pleasure to meet such a set of nice men ,and to help to do something to help this project was my humble privileged.

oh and 3A is a shit company .

Mardroid

vzzbux

Get over it FBD. We know you don't like the company, just stop shoving it down our throats.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

The 3a mention is due to the running gag throughout the weekend, where everyone would keep mentioning it to Dale.
That's the Dale who only likes to eat in places that do 2 for a tenner deals  :-[

Richmond Clements

Seriously, Dale- give it a rest, eh?

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 September, 2010, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: CraveNoir on 19 September, 2010, 04:50:55 PM

Oh I am, believe me. After the first lot of footage, I was kicking myself.

Yup- it was going to cost us waaaay too much to get down there.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Fatboydale on 19 September, 2010, 11:14:49 PM
oh and 3A is a shit company .

Are you sure therapy isn't an option at this stage?