Main Menu

Judge Minty (Judge Dredd fan film)

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 17 February, 2009, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Quote from: The Adventurer on 20 October, 2012, 10:53:07 AM
So what's the plan for larger distribution of this fan film, after the venue premiers? Web streaming? DVD sales?

Words can not express how anxious I am to watch this after all this time.

I second this! It's been a long time coming.
It's a joke. I was joking.

COMMANDO FORCES

After it has done the Convention circuit it will be available to watch online for free. Anything else is between the director and Rebellion I would have thought!

So all you convention virgins may want to plan a visit to one in the near future!

Albion

Another interview from the ECBT crew.
This time it's Judge Minty himself, the wonderful Edmund Dehn.

http://2000ad.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/judge-minty-interview-3-edmund-dehn-aka-judge-minty/
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Albion

COMMANDO FORCES

I found it hard to talk specifics, as that would ruin what's to be seen on screen!

The Adventurer

Here's a specific question, what's the final run time on the film? I'm curious about that.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

COMMANDO FORCES

From what I've heard it's gonna be around 25 minutes.

jannerboyuk

Judo

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 July, 2012, 06:14:33 PM
I'll be wearing my second skin this coming Saturday, for a very special afternoon.

By the way, I reckon I could easily drive about in the gear, so long as I left the boots off ;)

Yass great news.  Put me on the list for a photo x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Albion

willthemightyW

Will this be showing at any London cons?
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Albion

They are hoping to show it at various cons so I'd be surprised if it didn't make it to London at some point.

Steven Sterlacchini

Yep, just getting these first screenings finished first, then we'll be taking it on the road.

Though if I have to drive to London with my projector, I'll make sure you get to see it Will! Thanks again for your help.

Steven

shaolin_monkey

Let me know if you come anywhere near Cardiff!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Minty on 31 October, 2012, 01:38:12 PM
Yep, just getting these first screenings finished first, then we'll be taking it on the road.

Are you cutting a trailer?