Main Menu

Ace Trucking - "Make Ace Garp Garpy Again" NEW FAN STRIP

Started by Bad City Blue, 20 February, 2024, 03:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Hope you like this, can't dent that artist Paul Spence really channels Massimo. The whole thing was a labour of love. Some wonderful background silliness, and a lovely tribute at the bottom of the final page.

I always loved the strip, as did Paul.

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

lordmockingbird

Swerty

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Absolute brilliance. Tharg's last couple of Ace revivals were OK, but not a patch on this.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

karlos

Barrington Boots

Yeah, this is great! Enjoyed it more than the official recent Ace stuff!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

A.Cow

Le Fink

AlexF

Aces!
And I can't imagine drawing in THAT deyailed a Massimo-style is anything but a long hard job. Double Macmacs for that droid, and lots of 'em.

JayzusB.Christ

If Tharg has any sense, he'll have you guys doing another Ace one-off in this year's Christmas prog. I really liked Clint Langley's tribute in the Wickerman flashback, but Paul's style is way closer to Massimo's.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bad City Blue

Thanks for the kind comments, I truly feel it would not look out of place in the Prog.

If Thargy wanted we'd happily do more, if only it were that easy.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Paul Spence

Thank you for all the great comments everyone, I really enjoyed drawing this strip. I better get on with some more! Keep yer peepers peeled good buddies! Ten ten till I draw Ace again!