Main Menu

Dredd/Anderson: The Deep End in HardBack?

Started by killbeanie, 29 July, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killbeanie

I ordered  Dredd/Anderson: The Deep End from the 2000AD shop due to it being in Hardback , but the copy i have received is in paperback.
Has anyone received it in Hardback?

TordelBack

Can't help there, but one thing I know about Rebellion: if there's been a mistake, they'll sort it out toot sweet.

Had a book go missing recently and they immediately re-sent it plus a digital freebie while I waited. Top-of-the-line customer service.

killbeanie

Steve Green

On amazon it's listed as paperback - it doesn't really sound like the sort of thing Rebellion do as a hardback.

Hardbacks are normally reserved for fully painted new collections (Slaine, Dark Justice) or archive collections like Dan Dare, Ro-Busters. I think Brass Sun is the only recent exception.

I'm guessing it's a mistake on the shop description, it only lists digital and hardback and no paperback option.

Tjm86

Urban Warfare was produced as a hardback bookplate edition.  Perhaps  they decided to give it a miss with this one.  Which is a shame as it would be nice to have it in the same format. :(

killbeanie

I only ordered it because i thought the HardBack was exclusive to the 2000AD shop otherwise i could of got it in PaperBack cheaper elsewhere

matty_ae

i'd like to know as i just want a hardback with a Dylan Teague cover.

The Adventurer

The eShop listing definitely says Hardback as its physical purchase option. I suspect if you contact Customer support at the very least they'll let you return it for a refund. Since it's probably a listing error.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

killbeanie

Quote from: The Adventurer on 30 July, 2017, 07:38:30 AM
The eShop listing definitely says Hardback as its physical purchase option. I suspect if you contact Customer support at the very least they'll let you return it for a refund. Since it's probably a listing error.

Correct on all of the above . Can't fault their customer service.