Main Menu

[REC]

Started by Goaty, 24 April, 2009, 11:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Yo! As been away from here for a week (holiday in Italy!)

So back here today, and was to chill out at parents', watch some films on Sky Movies, and saw this spanish film. And what a shocked good scary film!

[spoiler:2llg0ruh]with that boy at the attic soooo big jump scene for me![/spoiler:2llg0ruh]

TheEdge

theres a yank remake i'm gonna have to check it out ( quarantine)

THe chick in REC is uber hot
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

Goaty

Hadnt see Quarantine, but does it spoiler it big by its poster?

MacabreMagpie

I haven't seen Quarantine, but I would recommend [REC] to everyone, so long as you don't mind subtitles. In my opinion it's far more effective than Cloverfield and is generally scary at times.

[spoiler:yak8c5l1]The scariest bit for me is when they look down the staircase and theres "infected" people on every level making their way up. AAAAGH!![/spoiler:yak8c5l1]

M.I.K.

I bought [REC] yesterday for 6 quid from HMV. Well worth the money.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "TheEdge"The chick in REC is uber hot

Did you get an e[REC]tion?

Keef Monkey

Quote from: "Goaty"Hadnt see Quarantine, but does it spoiler it big by its poster?

If you think that's bad, the trailer shows you the end of the movie! Made it that much harder to spread the word about [Rec] knowing that not only do you have to tell people to avoid the remake, but even the trailer for the remake. I love [Rec], it doesn't have as much impact on subsequent viewings but the first time watch really leaves it's mark! Scariest horror movie I'd seen for years.