Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / 2000AD titles shortlisted for Broken Frontier Awards 2017
« Last post by davidbishop on Today at 06:32:56 am »
Marney the Fox, Thrill-Power Overload and Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave are all shortlisted for the Broken Frontier 2017 Awards, which celebrate indie, alternative and small press creators and publishers.

Marney the Fox is up for Best Collection of Classic Material, while Thrill-Power Overload and Be Pure are shortlisted for Best Book on Comics. It's a public vote, so have your say here:

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/broken-frontier-awards-2017/
General / Re: The Mega-City One Archives Volume 1
« Last post by TordelBack on Today at 06:19:48 am »
I don't own the MC Archives volumes, so can't really answer adequately either - but my guess would be 'no', and further, I suspect there is no one canonical source that sets out the kind of information you are looking for, other than the 2500 issues of 2000AD/Megazine.

As with previous queries, I imagine the various RPGs, blogs and Wikis are your best unofficial bet. The '80s GW JD:RPG had a list of criminal codes and call signs, aso did the recent Mongoose one: those are the two I'm familiar with. Neither are comprehensive, both are stitched together from reading the strip and copious supposition.   

Personally I'd advise you try the same route.
General / Re: The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!
« Last post by SuperSurfer on Today at 12:52:30 am »
Brilliant work, all.

So I'm up next. Stage fright. Will be with you later on in the day if that's ok?
« Last post by Fungus on Today at 12:24:17 am »
You realise this is the internet, right?
« Last post by Sandman1 on 13 December, 2017, 11:16:27 pm »
So you are saying that I can find all these essential details on the interweb? Big thanks for your adequate advice.
Prog / Re: Prog 2061 - Happy New Year, Bitches!
« Last post by Verence on 13 December, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
I spotted DR & Quinch too - they’re just behind Nemesis, emerging from the shadows!

I didn't notice Nemesis, probably cos I was so surprised at seeing DR and Quinch  :lol:
Announcements / Re: Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread
« Last post by IndigoPrime on 13 December, 2017, 09:38:12 pm »
I'm surprised we never got any follow up.
It's by John Smith.
« Last post by Super Mario on 13 December, 2017, 09:25:29 pm »
I've been picking up random issues and I got the weird science one a few weeks back.

The ending of strange and darke was a hillarious bit of rug pulling. I'm surprised we never got any follow up.

Pussyfoot 5 was a good bit more enjoyable than I expected it to be.
« Last post by TordelBack on 13 December, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »
I don't think anyone in the writer's chair had thought of CitiDef yet. We hadn't even seen a block-war at that point.  In-universe retcon, maybe they were established partly as a response to Cal? 
Film & TV / Re: Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
« Last post by TordelBack on 13 December, 2017, 08:35:02 pm »
Nothing so flash for me, IMC Tallaght representin' (just easier to get to with the kids, and €27 for the 4 of us on a Friday evening!). 

Although now I wish I'd gone for the Savoy, while the old girl is still there.  Maybe for a second viewing! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10