Main Menu

Clickwheel Problems

Started by Funt Solo, 06 June, 2010, 05:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or relevant experiences with the Clickwheel service, because I'm having serious difficulties in trying to use it.

At the moment, I can't reach the log-in screen, and I've emailed them twice about the other technical issues I'm experiencing (more of which in a moment), but despite being very patient (the emails were sent on the 20th and 21st of May) I haven't had any reply.

I was trying to pay with a UK bank account with an address in the US (which works perfectly well in all other pay systems), but theirs kept rejecting my payment, and also kept switching everything to dollar amounts.

It seemed like a really good deal for me, financially, to read the e-versions instead of shipping over the paper versions, and so I didn't renew my sub, and now I'm 5 progs behind, after reading the weekly since 1970, so a little bit upset at the poor service (given that Rebellion/2000AD recommend it).

Should I just accept it as a fact that the clickwheel service doesn't work? Does anyone know how much extra it would cost to pay with a US bank account?  (I assume it would cost more, as each payment would get the transfer fee of USD->GBP added on.)

Finally, does anyone know if clickwheel has simply gone bust?  It doesn't seem right that their log-in won't work and they never reply to emails about the service.

Best,

FS/LP
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Goosegash

Funt Solo

Thanks - I scanned right past that without noticing it.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++