Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Jim_Campbell on Today at 01:58:40 pm »
Should be going to see it this weekend. The girlfriend is a bit apprehensive after the first one as shes a big animal lover. I can't imagine they are going to kill his dog again...are they??

SPOILER: No, the dog is fine.
General / Re: MAY ART COMP - VOTING THREAD
« Last post by SpongeJosh on Today at 01:56:19 pm »
1. allistermac - Nikolai Dante
2. Tulio Vilela - Nikolai Dante versus Boris Grushenko
3. Mikolaj Ostapiuk‎ - Nikolai Dante
News / Re: Strontium Dog Fan Film
« Last post by Steve Green on Today at 01:48:26 pm »
Hah, yeah I remember him now.

We had a discussion about what we could do - wanted to strike that balance between them not looking too like aliens but fairly outlandish, and what was achievable.
Help! / Book Publishing Question
« Last post by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on Today at 01:45:37 pm »
Hi all, I'm looking at self publishing my first book via all the usual digital delivery services and would like to know from anyone who has experience in this the best way to go about securing cover art. Are there artists who specialize in this and if so how does payment/use rights work? This isn't a big budget venture so keeping the cost down is of high importance to me. All help is appreciated thanks.
Games / Re: Ipad Games
« Last post by IndigoPrime on Today at 01:42:57 pm »
Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Dredd vs Zombies. It wasn't that great in the first place and hasn't been updated in nearly four years.

The Room: Definitely. Start with the first part and play them all through, preferably in the dark while it's pissing down with rain outside, just to boost the atmosphere. (Also: turn off the hints.)

Lifeline…: That worked really well on Apple Watch, of all things. I was less impressed on iPhone. On iPad, I'm not sure I'd bother – there are better path-finding adventures of that ilk.

Hitman GO: This one is superb. It somehow retains the spirit of its console cousin, yet transforms the game into a tiny turn-based puzzle set on gorgeous dioramas. Lara Croft GO, while simpler, also comes highly recommended from me. (Deus Ex GO is also good, but not to the same level as the two others in the series.)

Crazy Taxi: One is a port of the Dreamcast game, which has just been reissued as free-to-play. From what I can tell, it's just mildly ad-infested, but otherwise still intact. It looks rough but plays well enough. (It is, after all, basically a direct port.) City Rush is Crazy Taxi reimagined as an auto-runner. It's quite good, given the limitations of the format, but you said you don't like grinding, and boy do you have to grind in that one.

Incidentally, my App of the Week column for Stuff.tv is often a game. There's some great stuff on there of late that I suspect would appeal to you, including Card Thief, Death Road to Canada, the stunning Euclidean Lands, Causality, Polytopia, and more.
You should post the full thing here, for us non twitter people who can't stand the set up of their website :D
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on Today at 01:37:33 pm »
John Wick 2.IMO its not quite as great as the first,but its still very good.Actually,best duology(for now) since Boondock Saints.

Should be going to see it this weekend. The girlfriend is a bit apprehensive after the first one as shes a big animal lover. I can't imagine they are going to kill his dog again...are they??
Music / Re: Film Scores & Soundtracks
« Last post by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on Today at 01:35:11 pm »
I find most fantasy games have enjoyable soundtracks. Fable, The Elder Scrolls and World Of Warcraft all receive regular air time in the Supreme household
Games / Re: Ipad Games
« Last post by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on Today at 01:30:34 pm »
Thanks for all the recommendations guys. I can't wait to play The Room. Hitman Go also looks appealing. I see there are two Crazy Taxi games on the app store, anyone had any good experiences with either of them?
Off Topic / Honda Lawmaster
« Last post by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK on Today at 01:28:16 pm »
I think someone at Honda's design department took some inspiration from a certain law man...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10