Main Menu

Signed Duncan Fegredo Cry of the Werewolf print. Charity auction

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 14 April, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

Duncan Fegredo limited edition print of his Judge Dredd vs Werewolf image produced for the recent IDW Deviations series based on Cry of the Werewolf. Brand new and now sold out on the artist's site.

Measures 42x30cm, numbered 48/50, and signed by Mr Fegredo. Includes mini Hellboy postcard also signed. As ever the Matchbox Landraider paper weights in the pictures are not included, sorry. ;-)

Rolled in the polythene print bag it came in and posted to you in the cardboard poster tube from the artist.

This is a 100% for charity auction for Cancer Research UK with free P&P so every penny you pay goes to a good cause. Please make a bid of share on your socials.

99p start, free postage and next day dispatch from a 100% eBayer. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/232302383331

Bolt-01

Speaking as the very proud owner of number 47 of the 50, I totally recommend this. It is a stunning piece of art. The images you see on the screen are good, but they do not do it justice. This is one of the finest pieces of art I have ever seen.

Tony Angelino

It is a nice piece of art.

However I would also love to see a print of the Garry Leach Werewolf illustration.