Main Menu

Ultimate link thread.

Started by Jared Katooie, 24 December, 2004, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Spent a bit o' time over on this site - http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-stormtrooper-stop-that-ship-helmet.htm

Interesting to learn that the original Stormtrooper helmets were so cobbled together. Paint runs, plastics that wrinkled and cracked, paint that constantly flaked off, and all held together with nuts, bolts and sticky tape. A bit of a illusion shatterer,  ;)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Judge Jack on 26 May, 2012, 12:52:37 AM
Interesting to learn that the original Stormtrooper helmets were so cobbled together. Paint runs, plastics that wrinkled and cracked, paint that constantly flaked off, and all held together with nuts, bolts and sticky tape. A bit of a illusion shatterer,  ;)

You thought they were 'real'?

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

I wouldn't even fuck it with your wang.

SpetsnaZ99

The best thing i remember about the stormtrooper costumes were the boots. They were a type of boot called 'Riders' (IIRC) which were painted white. total shite.
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Roger Godpleton

Roger Godpleton

Jon

Dunno if this has gone up anywhere already, apologies if it has.

Stumbled upon a free 48-page Valve/ DOTA comic flawlessly illustrated (as usual) by Jim Murray.

http://www.dota2.com/comics/are_we_heroes_yet/

The Legendary Shark

Here's one: Type 'English person' into Google and marvel at the top result...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Well Shark it says on the internet that you're officially a cunt.

The Legendary Shark

You're just learning this now?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Of course the Sun has all the best stories:

Pint-sized actor Nicholas Read - who played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi - showed his manhood to a student as she travelled to Manchester.

He then took a picture of her friend's horrified reaction on his mobile phone.

Read, 41, who also played a goblin in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, admitted exposure at Manchester Crown Court and will be sentenced on July 13.

The court heard how it was the second time the pervert actor had been caught flashing on a train.

In October 2010 he sat next to a schoolgirl on her way from London to Leicester - and performed a sex act under a juggler's hat for half-an-hour.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4377049/Star-Wars-ewok-facing-jail-over-flash.html

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

vzzbux

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 19 June, 2012, 02:00:26 AM

Of course the Sun has all the best stories:

Pint-sized actor Nicholas Read - who played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi - showed his manhood to a student as she travelled to Manchester.

He then took a picture of her friend's horrified reaction on his mobile phone.

Read, 41, who also played a goblin in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, admitted exposure at Manchester Crown Court and will be sentenced on July 13.

The court heard how it was the second time the pervert actor had been caught flashing on a train.

In October 2010 he sat next to a schoolgirl on her way from London to Leicester - and performed a sex act under a juggler's hat for half-an-hour.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4377049/Star-Wars-ewok-facing-jail-over-flash.html
Paploo the pervert. Who'd uv thunk it.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

vzzbux

I know He didn't play paploo (That was Kenny Baker) but Nicki the pervert didn't ring true.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.