Main Menu

From Spain with love

Started by Basilisk, 10 February, 2013, 08:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basilisk

Hi there!

I'm Basilisk, a new user from sunny Spain. I like the 2000AD stories quite a lot. I've read some Judge Dredd, MACH1, Rogue Troooper, Robot Hunter and Dan Dare ones. I'm on the way of getting more stuf, like complete Case files, and another graphic novels and compilations by 2000AD/Rebellion.

So, nothing more. Hello to every single user on these forums. :D
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

Mabs

Quote from: Basilisk on 10 February, 2013, 08:17:18 PM
Hi there!

I'm Basilisk, a new user from sunny Spain. I like the 2000AD stories quite a lot. I've read some Judge Dredd, MACH1, Rogue Troooper, Robot Hunter and Dan Dare ones. I'm on the way of getting more stuf, like complete Case files, and another graphic novels and compilations by 2000AD/Rebellion.

So, nothing more. Hello to every single user on these forums. :D

Hi there Basilisk, and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you on board!  :)
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard Basilisk. Can I ask how it is getting hold of thrills in Spain?

Have fun.

Link Prime

Basilisk

Thanks(gracias) to everyone!. :lol:

Well... getting 2000AD thrills... Amazon.es, Amazon.co.uk. Bookdepository.com... here, the Complete Case Files and the Strontium Dog search files... are released in smaller tomes, divided. IE: One Case files: 3 or 4 tomes. And pretty expensive. For the price of one spanish-part issue: One complete files in english. Sometimes even cheaper. :o

And the Strontium case is more flagrant: they divided the volume one in three or so smaller tomes, and only released two. Sothe last part is missing here. And the same with Rogue Trooper... too expensive.  :'(

Thank god we have the 2000AD original ones. They're tons of stuff that are not/wont't be releasde here. :crazy:
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

Spikes

How do Basilisk, and nice to see you on the forum,  :wave:
Enjoy!

Basilisk

Thank you very much.  :lol:
I'm enjoying these forums a lot these days. Plenty of good people, interesting threads and discussions, etc. :)

WhizzBang

Hi Basilisk - welcome to the forum!

Basilisk

THX!.

It's a great place. Good people, interesting stuff... :lol: